Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like some clarity on this one. Is that on the roof rack or on the roof itself? I believe that stock roof rack can be diy with supports to spread out the weight, if the roof itself can take the load.

This is the rack. It is important to note that one of the FB answers stated that this is still in flux. They are looking at solutions to increase load.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife’s next comment was, “Ford isnt getting enough $ out of us for a $60k bronco + accessories and the 230k reservations that they have to find other ways through their “independent” I mean “shell company/affiliated forum” to dig deeper?”
You're Wifes a smart Lady. Hopefully Ford will reward Bronco Nation Members with something meaningful down the road??

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably the memory buttons for seat positions are in the doors like most vehicles these days and even the controls for adjusting the seats are mounted in the doors of a lot of vehicles now.
I thought about that possibility, but it makes zero sense. I can't believe they would be stupid enough to mount seat controls in the door - when the door is designed to be removed.

It's possible that the person answering the question was somehow under that impression and just not knowledgeable (as @North7 suggested).

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought about that possibility, but it makes zero sense. I can't believe they would be stupid enough to mount seat controls in the door - when the door is designed to be removed.

It's possible that the person answering the question was somehow under that impression and just not knowledgeable (as @North7 suggested).
My guess is they’ll be on the lower dash to the left of the wheel. At least I hope theyre on the dash rather than the doors.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• POWER SEATS will not be available on washout trim such as BL and BD because the power doors are not wash out. Meaning you may have to get carpet for them to put in the power seats.

I need some help with this. I'm fine with not having power seats in the BL, as I was already thinking electronics in the seat may not be the smartest idea around water.

At the same time, I need someone to translate this for me in a way that makes sense.
What does "power doors" refer to? Is it talking about the actual vehicle doors or something else? What do the doors have to do with the seat controls?
I was wondering the same thing but I think it's just a mistake. Swap "doors" with "seats" and it all makes sense.

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why not put the controls on the seat like they did in my F-350?

8088F84E-2E86-47F0-832E-17F42C9D904D.jpeg

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Probably the same guy that said saquatch has "extra springs"

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The power door lock buttons are on the doors.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The power door lock buttons are on the doors.
Right, but aren't power door locks standard across all trims and packages?
Why would that impact anything related to to seat controls mounted on the seats?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Will there be a white top option?
There will be a color and material walk-through later this month.“

this tells me the B&P wont be coming out this month. And they’re going to try to do a “material walk-through” to appease us. I’m this close ? to canceling my reservation and saying f-it till the raptor comes out. But not just over the B&P but also with the poorly executed reveal, reveal delay (with virtual reveals COVID wasnt a big enough reason to delay the reveal several times), the reservation site incapable of handling the traffic, and the constant changing of the dealer-change policy for reservations (which if I cant change my dealer at order time in December, than that unpreparedness cost me my ability to make a wise purchase).
Really? You're going to cancel your rerservation because B&P hasn't arrive yet?

Bye.

I just don't understand.

During the Final Q&A today, the brand manager said by the end of the month and said they will be releasing it with "the forum that shall not be named"... Which by the way, I have major issues with their ethics after attending this event...but that's not for here.
I'll send a PM. Curious what happened/what you saw.

I have a Chally, JT and Pacifica ....

That’s true (about the Challenger and the Pacifica for that matter - on the JT it’s in the window and they even made it work with a windshield that folds down) BUT the Broco obviously has SOME kind of sensor array in the window and it would make zero sense to tie said sensors to a bumper that will probably be removed for aftermarket.

Jeep takes aftermarket mods into account when designing their stuff (the tail lights on the JT for example) .... Ford is “new” to aftermarket stuff so they may not have designed for it - but - seeing the amount of work they’ve put into tanglig with the Wrangler I seriously doubt they haven’t thought about mods.

JK
Up at the top of the windshield is where Ford's lane departure cameras go.

Probably the memory buttons for seat positions are in the doors like most vehicles these days and even the controls for adjusting the seats are mounted in the doors of a lot of vehicles now.
I don't think Bronco has memory seats.

Why not put the controls on the seat like they did in my F-350?

Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) 8088F84E-2E86-47F0-832E-17F42C9D904D
That's where they are.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is where they are. With the number of pics showing the seat controls, I can't believe so many don't know this.
Sorry I was referring to the power seat memory buttons not that actual power seat controls/adjustments.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for all the info you gathered?
I couldnt care less about all the charging ports or screen size,black top,grey top,the hardware though is important to me lockers and such.
If the 2.3 manual base is avail its going to be the best deal ever! heck i can get the dog to install the trailer hitch for nothing.Great job on the info i know we all suck it up like a sponge
Sponsored