Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is going to be a long year or two waiting on this thing to come out... talk about torturing your customers.
I hear you, can't wait to buy one. But in the mean time I'll be enjoying the heck out of my FE. ?
2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition-Exterior-001.jpg
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know if those are 37s? They don't look like they're that big, but it's hard to tell with the vehicles wrapped for perspective.
They're 35s

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They're 35s
With that amount of space in the fenders, looks like it would easily take 37's with out any lift. Can't wait to see one without the camo.
Bronco Warthog Spied 1.jpg

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am struggling if I should wait for the Warthog or pull the trigger on the Wildtrak. While I know I will enjoy the Wildtrak, I am sure I'll wind up regretting not getting a Warthog.

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved a 2021 Wildtrak. If these follow the same sales / resale as the original raptor, the resale value may even be greater than the MSRP purchase in 24 months. I could see most dealers adding 5 or 10+ grand ADM on 2021 broncos if you have no reservation, just like the raptor did on release, for the next two years which makes reselling for a private party sale a piece of cake. You have a good chance to sell yours easily In 2025 and upgrade to a bronco warthog. Hopefully Ford will give MSRP pricing to those who already owned a bronco without an ADM.
Also figuring with the 2.7TT at 300/400 and the the Ford tuning option for $400/600 for an extra 40+hp I really would not need the V6/8 for 400+hp... Also worst case, when the warranty ends, super tune the 2.7TT to 400/500 as the F150 already has as an aftermarket option.

tomdaniel

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I’m not digging the extra wide fenders and wheels. I could be wrong, once I see it without the body wraps.
Nah, I'm with you. These proportions are looking a little derpy. I'm looking forward to seeing the camo come off. Also, thinking a two door on 37s could look more proportional.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved a 2021 Wildtrak. If these follow the same sales / resale as the original raptor, the resale value may even be greater than the MSRP purchase in 24 months. I could see most dealers adding 5 or 10+ grand ADM on 2021 broncos if you have no reservation, just like the raptor did on release, for the next two years which makes reselling for a private party sale a piece of cake. You have a good chance to sell yours easily In 2025 and upgrade to a bronco warthog. Hopefully Ford will give MSRP pricing to those who already owned a bronco without an ADM.
Also figuring with the 2.7TT at 300/400 and the the Ford tuning option for $400/600 for an extra 40+hp I really would not need the V6/8 for 400+hp... Also worst case, when the warranty ends, super tune the 2.7TT to 400/500 as the F150 already has as an aftermarket option.
Agree 100%. On price and tunability. The Warthog will be awesome no doubt, but with the ability to tune the turbo motors and upgrade suspension and even the actual fenders (not flares) on the regular Bronco, really no reason to NOT buy a Bronco because the Warthog is coming.

And I love the Wildtrak, that is probably my favorite trim actually, and I may upgrade my Black Diamond reservation to a WT if I can swing the cash and talk myself out of the manual transmission.

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not trying to be cool but why would I buy the 2021 Bronco if this is coming out too?
:unsure:Ummmm..... So you don't have to wait TWO Years years while everyone else is showing off their Sweet Rides :ROFLMAO:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nah, I'm with you. These proportions are looking a little derpy. I'm looking forward to seeing the camo come off. Also, thinking a two door on 37s could look more proportional.
It's full-on derp.

And I love it.

The derpier the better.

Sponsored

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:unsure:Ummmm..... So you don't have to wait TWO Years years while everyone else is showing off their Sweet Rides :ROFLMAO:
Yep. That's why I am not waiting. I will be happy with my badlands.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am on the fence as well -- would love to have a Warthog to keep my Raptor company. If you average the guesstimates on a release date for the Warthog, it appears well inside the 2 year timeframe.

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick! Somebody go accidentally pull off the covering and grab pics of the uncensored Warthog! Kidding...:sneaky:?

Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, I hope it's announced soon. And I hope it's the plug-in hybrid powertrain out of the Aviator.
Please, Ford.
Keep me from buying the 4xe.
Sponsored