First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades: Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Installed the Morimoto fogs over the holidays.
I went with 4 Amber and 2 white beams. All in the wide beam pattern.
I decided to get the NCS models as the HXB I don’t think are street legal. I’m very impressed with the NCS line. Super bright and wide beam pattern.
I could easily drive with headlights off with these. I tested it. They have plenty of distance and I haven’t had one driver flash me yet so I guess they are aimed right.
It’s amazing how the amber helps with nighttime driving. I can see much better especially on poorly lit rural roads.
I bought the plug and play harness from Morimoto with the lights and brackets. Easy install. Harness is great quality.
Here’s a couple of pics. Highly recommend them. They are very high quality. Fit great. They Fill in the front bumper nicely.

41CA5224-336F-40D0-90D7-839375416654.jpeg

AC9F673E-09EE-4C6E-A282-DBD5A4E5D635.jpeg
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very nice.

OP
OP
Bronco365

Bronco365

Everglades
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the Morimoto fogs over the holidays.
I went with 4 Amber and 2 white beams. All in the wide beam pattern.
I decided to get the NCS models as the HXB I don’t think are street legal. I’m very impressed with the NCS line. Super bright and wide beam pattern.
I could easily drive with headlights off with these. I tested it. They have plenty of distance and I haven’t had one driver flash me yet so I guess they are aimed right.
It’s amazing how the amber helps with nighttime driving. I can see much better especially on poorly lit rural roads.
I bought the plug and play harness from Morimoto with the lights and brackets. Easy install. Harness is great quality.
Here’s a couple of pics. Highly recommend them. They are very high quality. Fit great. They Fill in the front bumper nicely.

Ford Bronco Morimoto 4Banger NCS Fogs: Impressive AC9F673E-09EE-4C6E-A282-DBD5A4E5D635

Ford Bronco Morimoto 4Banger NCS Fogs: Impressive AC9F673E-09EE-4C6E-A282-DBD5A4E5D635
Did you order that from us? The Morimoto kits don't include a "plug and play" harness. But the kits WE SELL do include our plug and play harness. The ones sold by Morimoto include a harness that has to get modified a bit, as it's a switch style harness.

NCS and HXB both have an SAE option for wide (fog)

OP
OP
Bronco365

Bronco365

Everglades
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I ordered direct from Morimoto. Not sure what you mean about Morimoto harness modifications. I had to make no modifications. Maybe they updated their kit.
Good to know HXB is SAE
I picked NCS as I didn’t want to tick off other drivers with on road use. They are plenty bright.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered direct from Morimoto. Not sure what you mean about Morimoto harness modifications. I had to make no modifications. Maybe they updated their kit.
Good to know HXB is SAE
I picked NCS as I didn’t want to tick off other drivers with on road use. They are plenty bright.
Their kits come with a regular switch harness according to their site.

OP
OP
Bronco365

Bronco365

Everglades
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Not sure what a “regular switch harness” is. The harness I received from Morimoto required me to mount the relay, connect a power and ground wire. Connect one wire to the aux switch wire of my choice and plug in the lights. Pretty straight forward. Thx

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure what a “regular switch harness” is. The harness I received from Morimoto required me to mount the relay, connect a power and ground wire. Connect one wire to the aux switch wire of my choice and plug in the lights. Pretty straight forward. Thx
Yeah it has a switch on it also, which is also why it has a relay. Our harness is just plug and play. Plug the lights in, connect the other end to 3 upfitters. Nice and easy. Morimotos makes you wire up a relay and then it has a switch on the harness also you need to opt out of using.

Also, does their harness have 3 switches to control the 3 pairs OR all 3 pairs are on at once (which would not make it legal for street use FYI, so make sure you only run 1 pair of lights on public roads)

OP
OP
Bronco365

Bronco365

Everglades
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Yeah it has a switch on it also, which is also why it has a relay. Our harness is just plug and play. Plug the lights in, connect the other end to 3 upfitters. Nice and easy. Morimotos makes you wire up a relay and then it has a switch on the harness also you need to opt out of using.

Also, does their harness have 3 switches to control the 3 pairs OR all 3 pairs are on at once (which would not make it legal for street use FYI, so make sure you only run 1 pair of lights on public roads)
Thanks for the info. i was surprised that there was no way to separate the lights. Their harness is only able to turn them all on or off. Not separate. How much is your harness should I decide to separate them? Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the info. i was surprised that there was no way to separate the lights. Their harness is only able to turn them all on or off. Not separate. How much is your harness should I decide to separate them? Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.
Yeah that's a standard harness. We include our harness at no charge.. so you get a better harness and spend less $$

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you go with as far as setup (Wide/combo/spot)? I'm going to get these sooner than later

OP
OP
Bronco365

Bronco365

Everglades
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
What did you go with as far as setup (Wide/combo/spot)? I'm going to get these sooner than later
I went with all wide Beam Was considering a pair of combo beam amber with the wides but ended up with all wide.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah that's a standard harness. We include our harness at no charge.. so you get a better harness and spend less $$
Yeah your harness is the shit, stupid easy.​
I would recommending going with SAE white wide, SAE yellow wide, and white spot. I got yellow combo and kind of wish I got the sae wides in yellow. The spots are nice for distance throw as the wides do a great near/mid zone.

CliffordTheBigRedBronco

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The most popular setup we sell is

SAW White Wide
SAE Yellow Wide
White Combo

This way you have white and yellow fogs on different switches, then a combo for "everywhere else"

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimo...t-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Our kit includes our own harness which puts each pair of lights on it's own switch for more control
Is the difference between the standard and HXB really worth the 200$ per light difference? Im going to order a set from you because i really like the idea of your harness.
Sponsored