Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Somewhat of a necro bump but no need to start a new thread. How is the speed of the blinker SOUND with these. Just installed a pair and the sound rate went up 2x-3x over stock (as if the light bulb is out) but the blinking rate is normal. Kind of irritating.

There were two short harnesses in the box that took care of that issue that I don't see mentioned in any of the install videos. The Morimoto instruction PDF does not mention them either.
did you order them from us???

there’s no hyperflash if installed correctly with the resistor pack provided
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
did you order them from us???

there’s no hyperflash if installed correctly with the resistor pack provided
Did not buy from you. They came with what I assume are the resistor packs you referenced - but they are not mentioned anywhere on the Morimoto install docs, nor do they show up on install videos - yours and others.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did not buy from you. They came with what I assume are the resistor packs you referenced - but they are not mentioned anywhere on the Morimoto install docs, nor do they show up on install videos - yours and others.
Ohh. Any reason you chose not to order from us out of curiosity? I've not had any issues on my truck. My truck had signature headlights though so that might be why and if your truck did not, you probably need those.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ohh. Any reason you chose not to order from us out of curiosity? I've not had any issues on my truck. My truck had signature headlights though so that might be why and if your truck did not, you probably need those.
I am greatful for the rich information you offer here and would have definitely bought from you if I was going retail. I just got a good deal on new set sealed in the box for a great price. Saw your $300 deal on the Forms and would have gone for it if it wasn't for this other option. The $300 store credit was not particularly enticing to me because when it comes to off road lighting I tend to go with the more reputable Chinese brands rather than Baja or DD. Yes, the latter look better and offer soild customer service, but they also cost 3x-4x more, and I have never had a problem with Lasfit, Auxbeam, or Nilight in the last 10 years.
Sponsored