OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes the colors do change but there’s a spot on the drivers side that will not change

Damn. So it's not just me.

Mine worked perfectly for the first week or so, then a spot went dead. It's weird though because when the little animation/movement comes on when you first hit the remote, the color is fine in that spot. It only messes up when they are actually static on. My spot is in the outer ring, and it is blue if the lights are on white, and green if they are on orange (Don't care about the rest of the colors)

I'm really hoping that this is just a first batch fluke since the light output is so much better than stock. That said, it looks goofy to have a dead spot, and I am a little annoyed now since I definitely don't want to return the factory lights in case more screws up. I guess we'll see how Morimoto Handles the issue.

Blue Dot.PNG

Capture.PNG

Green Spot 2.png
Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anyone know the setting to best match Baja Designs amber color?

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received and installed my Morimoto XRGBs last week. I'll do a longer post on the lights soon but I did want to quickly share some information about the colors since that seems to be a hot topic for some. It is correct that these are not RGBWs with white-only LEDs, but I've been able to dial in many acceptable whites without any pink showing through. Here are four whites that I have programed ranging from warm white to blueish white. I'm running the top right one now R140, G232, B160. Like others have mentioned, my passenger side light is too low even with the shim and the adjuster maxed out—I’m reaching out to Morimoto support for a solution.
Ford Bronco Morimoto XRGB Headlights | IN STOCK Green Spot 2
Installed mine last night and they look great, I would like more white these but can't figure out how to add the values manually, I only see the color wheels. Is there a way?

Baerkeeper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Basequatch | 2020 Miata RF
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone experience any hyper flashing when Auto Start/Stop kicks in?

1. Come to a Stop, Turn on signal light, normal speed
2. Auto Start/Stop kicks in shuts off engine.
3. Turn signal still on normal speed.
4. Approximately after 20 to 30 seconds, hyper flashing starts.
5. When Auto Start starts the engine hyper flashing stops and goes back to normal speed.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone experience any hyper flashing when Auto Start/Stop kicks in?

1. Come to a Stop, Turn on signal light, normal speed
2. Auto Start/Stop kicks in shuts off engine.
3. Turn signal still on normal speed.
4. Approximately after 20 to 30 seconds, hyper flashing starts.
5. When Auto Start starts the engine hyper flashing stops and goes back to normal speed.
Yes, we discussed this problem a few pages back. No answer from @4x4TruckLEDs.com or Morimoto.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Installed mine last night and they look great, I would like more white these but can't figure out how to add the values manually, I only see the color wheels. Is there a way?
I figured it out, you simply tap the numbers and they pull up in a new screen but thought I'd put here in case anybody else needs the info.

nd4spd569

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
Yeah - checked that....can't seem to figure out whats going on.
You ever figure this out? I’m having this same issue. Toggling on/off. Switching the lights back and forth. Nada.

nd4spd569

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
turn auto start drop off or get an eliminator. Problem solved
[/QUOTE]

I think you’re talking about the hyper flash. I’m talking about the DRL. My drl does not work. Turned the setting on and off in the dash. My oem worked. I have the lux package signature leds. Gonna message morimoto but wondering if anyone resolved.

Baerkeeper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Basequatch | 2020 Miata RF
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like you're avoiding the problem versus solving it. Can you explain what an eliminator is?

Sponsored

nd4spd569

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bosshog_tundra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn. So it's not just me.

Mine worked perfectly for the first week or so, then a spot went dead. It's weird though because when the little animation/movement comes on when you first hit the remote, the color is fine in that spot. It only messes up when they are actually static on. My spot is in the outer ring, and it is blue if the lights are on white, and green if they are on orange (Don't care about the rest of the colors)

I'm really hoping that this is just a first batch fluke since the light output is so much better than stock. That said, it looks goofy to have a dead spot, and I am a little annoyed now since I definitely don't want to return the factory lights in case more screws up. I guess we'll see how Morimoto Handles the issue.

Yea good luck getting Morimoto to respond sent 2 emails and no answer when trying to call and 4x4truckled just tells you to
Contact Morimoto smh

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea good luck getting Morimoto to respond sent 2 emails and no answer when trying to call and 4x4truckled just tells you to
Contact Morimoto smh
Sorry but we don't manufacture the product and there's not a whole lot we can do. Morimoto makes the product and any issues have to go through them. We can email them on your behalf but that's not going to save any time to be honest. A ticket has to be opened for any issues. They honestly don't respond that quick to us either these days.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi,
I encountered the same issue with these lights . I attempted to change color within the app to “fix it” but the greenish color stays there. Eventually called into Morimotos tech support and they agreed to replace the light. Had to pay an additional $1200 as a hold until I send back the defective lights. I really hope this replacement light fixes the issue. Will keep you all updated.
Ford Bronco Morimoto XRGB Headlights | IN STOCK E82BF972-E1A1-4409-9901-305CE273BF9F
Sponsored