Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi,
I encountered the same issue with these lights . I attempted to change color within the app to “fix it” but the greenish color stays there. Eventually called into Morimotos tech support and they agreed to replace the light. Had to pay an additional $1200 as a hold until I send back the defective lights. I really hope this replacement light fixes the issue. Will keep you all updated.
E82BF972-E1A1-4409-9901-305CE273BF9F.jpeg
Yea I finally got ahold of Morimoto today and said I’d have to return them or buy a replacement headlight then they would refund it once it was received back so will see
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I almost bought these a few weeks back, so glad i did not. Better to wait and see how Morimoto handles this and if they get fixed. There are too many popping up with problems already.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I almost bought these a few weeks back, so glad i did not. Better to wait and see how Morimoto handles this and if they get fixed. There are too many popping up with problems already.
You only hear about the bad on here, there have been countless sets sold without issues. Many more that don’t have issues than that do. Morimoto is resolving the problems that do arise, not sure what waiting is going to do for you. They certainly aren’t changing manufacturing processes for a few that have defects. After sending in your factory headlights $600 for these is a steal, if you purchased on Black Friday they end up costing $400 after the rebate.

nd4spd569

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You only hear about the bad on here, there have been countless sets sold without issues. Many more that don’t have issues than that do. Morimoto is resolving the problems that do arise, not sure what waiting is going to do for you. They certainly aren’t changing manufacturing processes for a few that have defects. After sending in your factory headlights $600 for these is a steal, if you purchased on Black Friday they end up costing $400 after the rebate.
Biggest reason I got them was for the trade in. My lights don’t have that color issue. Also figured out my drl issue. Drl only is on when you’re out of park unlike oem. Figured that out pulling up to a storefront and saw the reflection 🤦🏻‍♂️

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really hope I am one of the few that is encountering issues with these headlights. Ex, LED Halo burn in, auto stop start fast blinking etc.. I am going to install my replacement tomorrow. Not to happy having do this process again lol.

Sponsored

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when I adjust my passenger side headlight it will only raise up so far. So at night driving sucks. I can only see like 10ft in front of me it feels like.

morimoto has yet to respond to me. Almost two weeks later.

that’s as far as the passenger side will go up.
Ford Bronco Morimoto XRGB Headlights | IN STOCK 229A6B2F-8CA6-4B2E-84E0-AD30F39E92D3

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
when I adjust my passenger side headlight it will only raise up so far. So at night driving sucks. I can only see like 10ft in front of me it feels like.

Ford Bronco Morimoto XRGB Headlights | IN STOCK 229A6B2F-8CA6-4B2E-84E0-AD30F39E92D3
Spacers installed?

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spacers installed?
no. i could be wrong but why would one headlight stop at a certain point but the other headlight not?

in this video you can see at a certain spot it drops down. Won’t go Higher. The driver side does not do this.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would put a spacer on the right side only and see if that helps.
no. i could be wrong but why would one headlight stop at a certain point but the other headlight not?

in this video you can see at a certain spot it drops down. Won’t go Higher. The driver side does not do this.

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Biggest reason I got them was for the trade in. My lights don’t have that color issue. Also figured out my drl issue. Drl only is on when you’re out of park unlike oem. Figured that out pulling up to a storefront and saw the reflection 🤦🏻‍♂️
Not sure, but I had the same for OEM lights as well.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Morimoto XRGB Headlights | IN STOCK trim.E125D736-788B-4CA2-9EC5-1D2EEFE999B2.MOV
It's a known issue. I put a spacer but I used it only for a passenger side

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I finally got ahold of Morimoto today and said I’d have to return them or buy a replacement headlight then they would refund it once it was received back so will see
Just installed the replacement parts today. No LED discoloration on these. At this point I have done this process 3 times now so I am a pro can get it done in 20 minutes lmao. But so far so good. Hopefully it stays that way