charkey18

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am I the only one that doesn't get the scanning animation every time I change the color using the app?
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I the only one that doesn't get the scanning animation every time I change the color using the app?
Turn your headlights on... the animation is only there if headlights are not in the ON position

Bosshog_tundra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just installed the replacement parts today. No LED discoloration on these. At this point I have done this process 3 times now so I am a pro can get it done in 20 minutes lmao. But so far so good. Hopefully it stays that way
Well I’ve received and installed the replacement headlight with no issues since Morimoto handled the issue well. they are slow to answer emails I found it easier to call them after sending an email that way they had the information and all they had to do was pull up the email. Like any product there’s bound to be some duds and with my luck I’m going to get them every time lol

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I’ve received and installed the replacement headlight with no issues since Morimoto handled the issue well. they are slow to answer emails I found it easier to call them after sending an email that way they had the information and all they had to do was pull up the email. Like any product there’s bound to be some duds and with my luck I’m going to get them every time lol
I can confirm zero issues with my headlights after the replacement. Pretty happy with how it turned out in the end. But not to happy with how long its taking to get my 1200 deposit back from morimoto. been already 2 weeks since i shipped out the defective ones.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had them about a month and the only thing I've noticed is every once in a while the turn signal speeds up like when you have a bulb out. Anybody else experience this?

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had them about a month and the only thing I've noticed is every once in a while the turn signal speeds up like when you have a bulb out. Anybody else experience this?
Yeah we discussed it here. It's when an engine is off (auto start/stop).

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah we discussed it here. It's when an engine is off (auto start/stop).
Ahhh got it, so I've seen the front blinker and it's normal is the back normal as well or is it actually flashing that fast?

Also wanted to say I already got my check from Morimoto, pretty seamless process and VERY glad I did it.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh got it, so I've seen the front blinker and it's normal is the back normal as well or is it actually flashing that fast?

Also wanted to say I already got my check from Morimoto, pretty seamless process and VERY glad I did it.
It's just the sound, both signals act normal. No answer from Morimoto on this.

Bosshog_tundra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can confirm zero issues with my headlights after the replacement. Pretty happy with how it turned out in the end. But not to happy with how long its taking to get my 1200 deposit back from morimoto. been already 2 weeks since i shipped out the defective ones.
Well I started the truck yesterday morning and the new replacement headlight has a another dead spot in it so now get to deal with getting another sent out just my luck smh

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I started the truck yesterday morning and the new replacement headlight has a another dead spot in it so now get to deal with getting another sent out just my luck smh
Luckily for me I have not had any issues with these lights since replacing them. Hopefully stays that way.
Ford Bronco Morimoto XRGB Headlights | IN STOCK A1C5A083-0C86-4511-9B36-10179E852463

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did everyone get the 600$ back after sending in your oem lights wondering how long that will take or are you guys just keeping your oem lights.

nd4spd569

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did everyone get the 600$ back after sending in your oem lights wondering how long that will take or are you guys just keeping your oem lights.
Got my check about a week after it was delivered. I did delay sending it in a few weeks to make sure it didn’t have issues or didn’t like it.

Tomfordgt

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m keeping my OME lights. I have had Morimoto lights on numerous trucks and they are hit and miss with quality. You’ll take a hit when selling with aftermarket lights.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our Memorial Day Sales Event kicks off Thursday, May 25th, 2023 and lasts through Friday, June 2nd, 2023. Please see the deals below for individual product sale start/end dates.

DISCOUNTS APPLY AUTOMATICALLY once eligible items are added to your cart.

Please note that some items may not be eligible for discounts. Contact us if you have any questions about the sales.

Phone: 866-991-4331
Text: 631-881-4199
Email: Contact Form

morimoto-15-off2-jpg.jpg

15% OFF Morimoto Products

All Morimoto XB Headlights, Tail Lights, Fog Lights and Off-Road Lights are 15% off during our sale. This is the perfect time to completely upgrade your stock lighting on your truck with some of the best lights on the market!
morimoto-700-cash-back-jpg.jpg

RECEIVE Up To $700 Cash Back

Don't waste space storing those ugly old stock headlights under your work bench or go through the aggravation of selling them to some nitpicker on eBay. With the Paid to Trade program, you can quickly sell your stock lights hassle-free. Collect the cash, keep the garage clutter free, and avoid adding to the landfill! You can receive up to $700 on your stock headlights from Morimoto! Simply buy a pair of XB Headlights from us and then follow the instructions on the PAID TO TRADE page. You can receive up to $700 cash back by trading in those stock headlights from Morimoto.
diode-dynamics-banner-15-jpg.jpg

15% OFF Diode Dynamics Lights & Accessories

Diode Dynamics Lights & Accessories are 15% off. The new F-150 Elite Series Head Lights Fog Lamps are not included in this sale due to pre-order status.

form-lighting-10-jpg.jpg

10% OFF Form Lighting Headlights & Tail Lights

Upgrade your headlights and fog lights with some killer products from Form Lighting and save 10%. These bolt on headlights and fog lights are an easy way to upgrade the dull lighting on your truck!
kr-off-road-15-jpg.jpg

15% OFF KR Off-Road Products

KR Off-Road makes some of the best accessories around. Everything KR Off-Road makes is made here in the USA from stainless steel or aluminum, ensuring they'll never rust. They also feature a lifetime warranty. We're taking 15% off all KR Off-Road products during our Memorial Day Sales Event!
arb-kit-jpg.jpg

15% OFF on the KR Off-Road ARB Compressor Kits for the 2021+ Ford Broncos

If you've been looking for an easy to install mount for your ARB Single or Twin Compressor, look no further. KR Off-Road were the first in the industry to offer a commercially available ARB mount for the new 2021+ Ford Broncos. This system is 100% bolt-on and uses factory mounting points. With support for both 2.3L and 2.7L engines you'll be able to mount the ARB Single Compressor or the ARB Twin Compressor under the hood of your vehicle.
bronco-raptor-kits-jpg.jpg

10% OFF on our Bronco & Raptor Fog Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets

Our KR Off-Road fog kits already include a nice discount as part of our bundle. But we'll take another 10% off that bundled price during our sale. These kits feature our KR Off-Road Brackets (made here on Long Island, NY out of stainless steel) and are built to last. Choose from dual or triple fog light kits!
gj-motorsports-banner-jpg.jpg

10% OFF all GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Lights

These bolt on 3rd Brake Lights from GJ Motorsports are 10% off during our sales event! Each brake light includes 3x Baja Designs S2 lights for the ultimate in performance and lighting.
crystalux-lights-jpg.jpg

15% OFF all CrystaLux LED & HID Lights

Need a replacement set of bulbs for your truck? The CrystaLux bulbs will be 20% off during our sale. Grab a replacement set of bulbs for your truck for a quick and easy upgrade!
memorial-day-freebies-jpg.jpg

FREE SWAG & GIFTS

We're giving away some freebies this Memorial Day as well. We like to give back where we can and this is just another way of saying thank you.
  • Receive FREE Shipping on all orders (within the lower 48 US States) over $100
  • Receive a FREE T-Shirt, Tumbler, Hat or Beanie on all orders over $300 (you'll see a pop-up at checkout)
  • Receive a FREE pair of LED License Plate Bulbs on all orders over $500 (these will be added to your cart automatically)

_hewston

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure if this is normal...but if I have an amber color selected, the starting sequence fades up to a bright yellow before switching to amber. On a white setting it goes from a bright pink to white. It'll do this after the blinker is on too. Is there a fix for this?
Sponsored