OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mean... you only emailed them this morning with that info...
I mean, it's only been 11 days since this saga started. Any chance I can get some of that awesome customer service where they either confirm that they have the information, and that the account is not going to be purged again (Remember, it was purged within 24-48 hours last time) or should I just wait another 7 days and start all over again? lol
Sponsored

charkey18

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This may have already been noted, but, for those not achieving maximum light height on passenger side - make sure you adjust this after the assembly is installed.

636B72E3-A2B4-41DC-A6A8-AAD87FB53949.jpeg

charkey18

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no answers at this time but I'll reach out to Morimoto to see if they've heard of this and/or have a solution.
Has Morimoto given you a response to this issue? I have reached out but I have yet to hear anything in 3 days.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has Morimoto given you a response to this issue? I have reached out but I have yet to hear anything in 3 days.
Yes yesterday I received a reply from the main guy at Morimoto

"...the aiming range issue has been fully rectified without any bandaids on the 2nd production run, and we’ve also dialed in the aging process for the RGB DRL, which has had its fair share of issues on the first batch too."

"As always, we’re glad to take care of any customers with either replacements or an exchange, should they have an issue with a light they purchased from us."

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did hear back from Morimoto this afternoon. Replacement is on the way and they were able to ship to my original shipping address, so if you have a warranty issue, you might not want to use the word "Box" anywhere in your address lest it be mistaken for a PO Box (might save you some headache). I think that's what caused the confusion. They are shipping to "Suite XXX."

Sponsored

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes yesterday I received a reply from the main guy at Morimoto

"...the aiming range issue has been fully rectified without any bandaids on the 2nd production run, and we’ve also dialed in the aging process for the RGB DRL, which has had its fair share of issues on the first batch too."

"As always, we’re glad to take care of any customers with either replacements or an exchange, should they have an issue with a light they purchased from us."
im on that list. How do we get this resolve. They don’t communicat. Almost 3 weeks no reply.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
im on that list. How do we get this resolve. They don’t communicat. Almost 3 weeks no reply.
You have to call into to there customer service to get anything done. Make sure they stay on the line to the point you receive an email.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also wanted to ask if anyonehas the color code for true amber?

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did hear back from Morimoto this afternoon. Replacement is on the way and they were able to ship to my original shipping address, so if you have a warranty issue, you might not want to use the word "Box" anywhere in your address lest it be mistaken for a PO Box (might save you some headache). I think that's what caused the confusion. They are shipping to "Suite XXX."
I sent my originals in for rebate. Did they ship the new ones to you without having to send in the ones you bought first? Mine are low, and the right one is far lower than the left. Both adjustments are full extended.

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sent my originals in for rebate. Did they ship the new ones to you without having to send in the ones you bought first? Mine are low, and the right one is far lower than the left. Both adjustments are full extended.
No. They gave me a choice. I could ship the one that malfunctioned back, and they would ship a new one after they got it, or I could buy a new replacement ($670 for one side), and they would refund me after they got the old one back. I actually received two (they sent the wrong light the first time) so it has not been quick. Still waiting on my refund. Email states that it takes them 5-10 business days after receipt to process the return.

Sponsored

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No. They gave me a choice. I could ship the one that malfunctioned back, and they would ship a new one after they got it, or I could buy a new replacement ($670 for one side), and they would refund me after they got the old one back. I actually received two (they sent the wrong light the first time) so it has not been quick. Still waiting on my refund. Email states that it takes them 5-10 business days after receipt to process the return.
Alright, thank you. They were very fast with my rebate for my stock ones, hopefully they are just as fast for these. I will just bite the bullet and buy one and wait to send the others back.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone figure out how to get the passenger light to raise up yet? Mine are way off I used the provided spacers on both lights. The driver side is great no issues at all but the other side even with 5 rubber washers added and it's still not close to where it needs to be. I can't add anymore washers because the grille now will not push all the way in. This really sucks I like the lights too bad I cant drive at night with them. The adjustment is all the way up on the passenger light.
Ford Bronco MORIMOTO XRGB HEADLIGHTS | Photos/Video of these new headlights IMG_1054

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know how to get Morimoto to answer the phone. I just tried to stay on hold but that music they play must just be there to aggravate you into hanging up because all I could stand was 26 minutes of it. Sent a email Monday morning and haven’t heard anything back yet. If you ask me you are taking chance buying these lights and taking a chance getting any customer service out of them. As of right now I regret buying these lights from Morimoto.

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know how to get Morimoto to answer the phone. I just tried to stay on hold but that music they play must just be there to aggravate you into hanging up because all I could stand was 26 minutes of it. Sent a email Monday morning and haven’t heard anything back yet. If you ask me you are taking chance buying these lights and taking a chance getting any customer service out of them. As of right now I regret buying these lights from Morimoto.
I was torn between getting fogs or headlights, was really liking these but then came across this thread and was like nope! Not gonna even chance it if everyone’s having issues. Thanks for keeping us updated on the headlights, saved me a lot of heartache. Hopefully they’ll get these issues fixed, sucks that they’re having this many issues.
Sponsored