Sponsored

Best way to get 35's on non-Sasquatch Black Diamond?

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will rarely take my Black Diamond off-road so Sasquatch will be overkill for me...but I love the look of the 35" tires.

Does anyone know if 35's can be installed on the 17" Black Diamond rims (steelies or the aluminum upgrade)? What will be the most economical way to do this?
Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they offer a separate 2 inch lift from the factory that would be your best bet.

no lockers or the other stuff.
just a lift to give you the look then you go to a tire store and get fitted with 35’s

this is assuming they offer a 2 inch lift from the factory.

if not I’m sure the aftermarket within a year will have one available.
With this though the warranty may come into question

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you should easily be able to fit 35's with the factory offered 2" lift or go aftermarket lift. I'm sure they will be available within a few months after release.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will rarely take my Black Diamond off-road so Sasquatch will be overkill for me...but I love the look of the 35" tires.

Does anyone know if 35's can be installed on the 17" Black Diamond rims (steelies or the aluminum upgrade)? What will be the most economical way to do this?
if you like the look of the black diamond steelies, i would get takeoff tires from someone who ordered sasquatch. if not, get takeoff tires and wheels from someone who ordered sasquatch

Sponsored

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
probably not the best way, but 1.5 inch spacers would be the most economical way to fit 35's

Probably the best way longer springs, or longer coil overs and a set of upper control arms to bring alignment back to factory specs

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fact; IFS is more complicated and expensive than lifting a Jeep.

My opinion....If you want 35’s and avoid future warranty hassles, pay for the Sasquatch package. This will a critical feature when you want to sell it or trade it in.

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
most economical would just be a spacer lift to give the 35's the room they need. smartest warranty wise would be to just get the squach from factory.

OP
OP
theguda

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're exactly right! I plan on owning my Bronco for at least 7 years...possibly 10 or longer. I simply won't utilize any of the performance components of the Sasquatch package. I just like the way the lift and 35's look. My plan is Black Diamond and I like the upgraded rims more than the steelies so the question will be cost of Sasquatch vs non-Sasquatch with upgraded rims and 35" tires.

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base

First jk I had I out 35s on with a leveling kit. Couldn't go offroad until I had a proper lift though..

I bet 100 bucks u can slam 33s on base with ease, might need a leveling kit for 35s...

Sponsored

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
The biggest dissapointment in my jl after owning a jk was no longer being able to run 15 inch rims.

I love 35s on 15s. You hmguys can have all the brodozer 20 inch rims you want... Give me a 15 with tons of room to air down and the monster truck look.

Plus having so many load range C 35 inch tires for cheap was great

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2" lift will be a stand alone option, we think. Your other problem is the rim width. Just make sure your rim choice has the appropriate width so you do not have to spend money on replacing them. You need 8" wide, 9" is better. So far I have not seen any width measurements of the factory rims choices but if they offer the 315/70 some of the rim choices have to be 8-9" width.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The biggest dissapointment in my jl after owning a jk was no longer being able to run 15 inch rims.

I love 35s on 15s. You hmguys can have all the brodozer 20 inch rims you want... Give me a 15 with tons of room to air down and the monster truck look.

Plus having so many load range C 35 inch tires for cheap was great
35 in Baja Claws on 15 in rims was AWESOME! I miss running that setup and like the highest tire to rim ratio I can get.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2" lift will be a stand alone option, we think. Your other problem is the rim width. Just make sure your rim choice has the appropriate width so you do not have to spend money on replacing them. You need 8" wide, 9" is better. So far I have not seen any width measurements of the factory rims choices but if they offer the 315/70 some of the rim choices have to be 8-9" width.
Wheel measurements are included in spec. 17x8.5 for 35" vs. 17x7.5 for 32" BD.

Ford Bronco Best way to get 35's on non-Sasquatch Black Diamond? 1596568350863
Sponsored