Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My brother put a reservation in early May. The dealer told him not to expect to hear anything until early next year at the earliest and possibly midyear 2022. He just got an email with his vin and it's being built the end of July. He's getting a 4 door Big Bend, 2.3 with soft top.

So there you go on how to jump. lol
Sponsored

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a OBX, 2.7, Softtop, Sasquatch, High Package and Towing. I have a VIN and a Schedule Prod date of 6/21...

OP
OP

Callicles

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru!
Your Bronco Model
Base
My brother put a reservation in early May. The dealer told him not to expect to hear anything until early next year at the earliest and possibly midyear 2022. He just got an email with his vin and it's being built the end of July. He's getting a 4 door Big Bend, 2.3 with soft top.

So there you go on how to jump. lol
I've been thinking about making the switch to a soft top 4-door Big Bend. I'm interested in how some of the orders with VIN numbers and Sasquatch are being built.

I'm a laggerd, so I'll probably wait until 2022 (or 2023)...

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
My line jumping build is:
Base-4dr-2.7-softop-Sas'd-aux switches
Granger 2K below invoice Oct 31st reservation, vin'd and build date of July 26

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't understand why people want to throw a build together that is nothing close to what they want just to get it a little early. The only thing I sacrificed on my 2 door, Black Diamond, 2.7, SAS, MIC top was the modular painted top and I received a VIN last week. Just be patient and stick with what you want or you may regret it down the road.

OP
OP

Callicles

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru!
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't understand why people want to throw a build together that is nothing close to what they want just to get it a little early. The only thing I sacrificed on my 2 door, Black Diamond, 2.7, SAS, MIC top was the modular painted top and I received a VIN last week. Just be patient and stick with what you want or you may regret it down the road.
I hear you and agree that it is really important for some buyers to get exactly what they want because they may not be happy in the long run. But there are others (including me) that would be equally happy in any number of builds. I will say that I'm struggling making the change to a soft top, which could be the reason I wait, so I get it on some level.

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you get the base 4 door with the manual? If so, I'm definitely in for that.

And flat gray primer.... That's a huge score.
No, I would have opted for that too

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you think the chances are of an October 1 reservation jumping the line? Mine is a Black Diamond w/ a soft top - build in signature. I was anticipating a MY22 but yesterday a dealer suggested the BD may be in my favor?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Line jumpers.....jumping the line to build something they don't really want just to get one. Sounds like money not well spent. I won't say what I really think lol.

Sponsored

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Line jumpers.....jumping the line to build something they don't really want just to get one. Sounds like money not well spent. I won't say what I really think lol.
In my case, I built what I wanted, just w/ a late reservation - I'm more curious than anything.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree with that. I don't feel like I made sacrifices when I made my switch. Just all the extra time really made me think what is important on my build. Will I regret going soft top, possibly but I just dont know if I have faith in the hard tops being right.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with that. I don't feel like I made sacrifices when I made my switch. Just all the extra time really made me think what is important on my build. Will I regret going soft top, possibly but I just dont know if I have faith in the hard tops being right.
I think all these tops are junk. Hopefully there will be some good aftermarket options.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sacrificed hard top for soft top( I didn’t mind) and switched 2.7 to 2.3 (a bit cheaper but it’s the only one I’m not 100% onboard)
Main reason some, I included, is our leases are ending soon and it’s cutting it very close if we have to dip into Q1 or even Q2 of next year. Originally, I was generously giving myself until the end of the year for my build, but I had to compromise a bit…
Sponsored