ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i ordered a Base, 2d, 2.3, mt, in carbon gray with overhead switches... order date 06/25/21 juat waiting to see when it happens...
Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My line jumping build is:
Base-4dr-2.7-softop-Sas'd-aux switches
Granger 2K below invoice Oct 31st reservation, vin'd and build date of July 26
Giving me hope! I do have a badlands, but just the 2.3 on 7/23 res

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Giving me hope! I do have a badlands, but just the 2.3 on 7/23 res
My build date has been moved back to Aug 13th now. Still feel fortunate and not complaining at all.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My build date has been moved back to Aug 13th now. Still feel fortunate and not complaining at all.

Fellow grangetober reservation holder here. Just made the switch to soft top and removed code 99. Waiting to see if I get picked for September scheduling. Big bend 2.3 10A, soft top mid pack

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great to hear. I had Sean un99 my Grangetober build a few weeks ago to swing for the fences with a 4d no mic no sas no 2.7 build

Sponsored
OP
OP

Callicles

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru!
Your Bronco Model
Base
i ordered a Base, 2d, 2.3, mt, in carbon gray with overhead switches... order date 06/25/21 juat waiting to see when it happens...
Identical to my order., which I placed several weeks ago. I decided to take my chances. If no build date is given by the time the 2022 updates are made public, then I'll 99 my order again. Maybe even wait until 2023 (I just ordered a Maverick so I can afford to be patient again).

Thanks for resurrecting the thread. Looks like the build that would jump the line now is the same one that would jump the line 6 weeks ago.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Identical to my order., which I placed several weeks ago. I decided to take my chances. If no build date is given by the time the 2022 updates are made public, then I'll 99 my order again. Maybe even wait until 2023 (I just ordered a Maverick so I can afford to be patient again).

Thanks for resurrecting the thread. Looks like the build that would jump the line now is the same one that would jump the line 6 weeks ago.
eject goose eject! this is going to be my toy car and i will be trading in a fiat 124 spider on the bronco... getting older and fatter... i was hoping to get a first year resurrection of the line, but a MMXXII would make a sort of cool license plate... good luck with the maverick, but i still think they should have named it the courier..
Sponsored