Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

is the wrap clear with the graphics? or blue? this could be awesome as an accent/striping. I'm pretty sold on needing chrome wheels too (y)🤩😎

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thank you done by ss customs in redwood city
Jason, is this your personal FE being shown? I had contacted SS Customs out of Redwood City a few days ago to inquire about the wrap. Because it was custom, it can't be replicated. But they indicated that they would be willing to do something similar for the hood cowl as an accent piece.

I'm in love with the patterns. I wrote on IG
To me, the wrap is wild and speaks of adventure. It is only fitting that it cloaks the vehicle that is Built Wild. Mesmerized by the details, it's as if a journey is documented with only hieroglyphics for others to decipher and interpret their own meaning. It tells a story that is unique to each individual willing to contemplate the design.
And thank-you for displaying the Patch. Did you win it in the B6G contest or were you bestowed with the sweet and salty slice of heaven by a benefactor? For me, mine was delivered.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

is the wrap clear with the graphics? or blue? this could be awesome as an accent/striping. I'm pretty sold on needing chrome wheels too (y)🤩😎
The wrap is a matt titanium blue then the artwork printed on top by SS Customs in redwood city

BGBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like this wrap. Seems like the sponsors on white vinyl on the back of the vehicle was an afterthought. Would have been nice to see them in the window in a matching blue.

Sponsored

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jason, is this your personal FE being shown? I had contacted SS Customs out of Redwood City a few days ago to inquire about the wrap. Because it was custom, it can't be replicated. But they indicated that they would be willing to do something similar for the hood cowl as an accent piece.

And thank-you for displaying the Patch. Did you win it in the B6G contest or were you bestowed with the sweet and salty slice of heaven by a benefactor? For me, mine was delivered.
Thank you, yes I own the bronco , SS customs is the best you will be very happy with them and the patch is from B6g contest .

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like this wrap. Seems like the sponsors on white vinyl on the back of the vehicle was an afterthought. Would have been nice to see them in the window in a matching blue.
there actually reflective looks different in light matching the wheels

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I know that picture!😎

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes brackets from @bayareametalfab
Builder @ragingbullmarketingrbm
Are the lights halo lights?
-thanks in advance!

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JBL Tower X Marine MT8HLB
8" (200mm) enclosed two-way marine audio tower speaker with 1" (25mm) horn loaded compression tweeter – Black - i am choosing to use them as a replacement to my rem 8'' sub
Did you tap into the 6.5 kick panel speakers for the 8" speakers?