First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered a 2dr Badlands and was wondering what their initial purchase agreement experience was like with their dealer.
Thank you for your response.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered a 2dr Badlands and was wondering what their initial purchase agreement experience was like with their dealer.
Thank you for your response.
In my opinion, cover your butt. Just signing the order sheet does not cut it. Get a signed letter from the Sales Manager agreeing to your final cost or to MSRP with no Dealer mark-up (whatever you agreed to). I did this: Emails confirming MSRP. Signed letter from the Owner, no MSRP. Then I had a contract addendum that I drafted; MSRP, Dealer fees to not exceed $100.00, all accessories installed for free and a few other items....they signed it. With some Dealers screwing people an markups or high document fees....everyone should be protecting themselves in writing. I learned my lessons many years ago.

I just bought a Ranger Tremor from the same Dealer. I did the same thing when I ordered it. We even agreed to my trade-in value. The Manager added a clause that if the trade-in value changed, they would honor that (he was hoping it would go down). Well it went up and they gave me $2K more. So you may want to get a trade value in writing also or they could low ball you on that value when the final purchase is made.