Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the shackle idea. Somebody might also come out with something that attaches to the Bronco bolts on the modular bumper (the bolts you'd use to take the edges off), I'm sure there will be other options. I don't really care about the plate, I like the look better w/o, but not better enough to wanting to deal with a fixit ticket and all that. I just hope the dealer will follow my instructions to NOT install it (unless they have to by law here in CA, no idea). If they do, maybe they'll agree to some 3M automotive tape instead, just don't want those holes.
Is there actually a photo where they go on the mod bumper? When I saw the broncos they pointed out two dimples in some plastic part where the holes would be drilled, but I can't quite remember.
That 007 solution is pretty funny though!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in California. Never had a front plate on any of my 911’s, and have gotten two tickets, which were added onto parking tickets. Nothing added on moving violations. The front plate tickets were $25, so two were $50. Not worth more than that for a bracket. Given CA’s reputation, I’m surprised other states are worse.

OP
OP
TSSPat

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in California. Never had a front plate on any of my 911’s, and have gotten two tickets, which were added onto parking tickets. Nothing added on moving violations. The front plate tickets were $25, so two were $50. Not worth more than that for a bracket. Given CA’s reputation, I’m surprised other states are worse.
I'm from the other CA (CAnada).
Similar mindset about tax collection and fines.
😅

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, that's completely relative for each individual. Definitely not overkill for me but to each their own I guess 🤷‍♂️.
agreed
Sponsored