Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Fun review. Not even close. Kinda thinking the competition between the little guys will mirror how it goes when the big guys square off, too. Especially given how well the Bronco handled the terrain at KOH.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/for...eep-compass-trailhawk-comparison-test-review/
" Jeep only offers the Compass with its old 2.4-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine. It makes 180 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque, which is adequate but not impressive output for a motor of this size. "

Ford Bronco MotorTrend Review: Sport Badlands vs Compass Trailhawk 1612897701332
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! Encouraging how ford got this so right. Here's hoping the same for our big boy.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Encouraging how ford got this so right. Here's hoping the same for our big boy.
Agreed. I'm legitimately surprised and happy how universally all the critics have approved of the Sport.

I was fully expecting reviews along the lines of "it's fine... if you're looking for this type of thing"

But what I got was all the reviewers saying "it's great... just, great."

Good on Ford.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Compass Trailhawk is an absolute turd... unless that’s the high end of your budget. Then I’d buy used
Sponsored