Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was a really good write up Craig. Thank you for clarifying on some of these comments that were made as well!

For anyone that missed it, this system is modular. You don't have to have one product to work with the other. You will need two mounting brackets to work with the cargo tray. We do not include these with our kits because once you have one/two of them, you don't need them again for the other cargo products.
thanks for making some solid products, i think there are more than a few of them in my future
Sponsored

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t quite tell - do the plastic panels get reinstalled?

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nick (M2M) lives right down the road from me, this will be going in my fiancé’s BadSquatch when it arrives!

Sponsored

ohiozj

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 4 door Sasq.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can you tell me what the height is from the underneath to the floor? wondering if my arb will fit under neath

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have received mine but won’t have Tim to install until next week. If no one responds I will post clearance next week.

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this one is a real easy way to gain some extra space in back up and off the floor. @Mountains2Metal makes some very high quality stuff. Their fit and finish is top notch and I've been very satisfied with their parts and even more so with their customer service. Nick is hyper-responsive, and after this last purchase, they followed up to check on the part, delivery, etc. As you know, I'd tell you otherwise :)

So their Rear Cargo Tray for the 4D is here M2M Rear Cargo Tray. The install could not be easier on either the HT or ST. This is more of a show-n-tell than an install thread. But, I wanted you all to see what it looks like and how easy it goes in.

Remove the two plastic panels on either side, install their primary mounting bracket (this also gives you the option to mount their rear MOLLE panels now, or later).

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

Their brackets (2):
IMG_3777.jpg

Mounting will depend on whether you have an HT or ST. Reuse bolts from ST, use the supplied bolts for the HT.

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3778.jpg

Here's really the only tip I can offer. Before snugging up these two bolts, put the tray on the mounting plates, snug it up (hand tight) and use a level to check front-to-back and side-to-side.

IMG_3784.jpg

You may find you need to shift the mounting brackets in place to achieve perfect level.

IMG_3783.jpg

There is no adjustment available or necessary to the cargo tray itself. It is held in position with some ty-wraps, don't cut those until everything is tight.

IMG_3782.jpg

Just like that, she's done and the Horse has a new saddle holster! Snip the ty-wraps to operate.

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

Yes, a couple rifles would fit very nicely on the underside. And if you have big dogs, you sort of get a dog barrier... After a few miles, she's quiet. As we add bins, boxes, and trays, there will always be a tap or click, but this one doesn't add anything new or bothersome to the mix!

Excellent quality craftsmanship, great service and a fair price from @Mountains2Metal. Good stuff. Hope this helps someone.
Can you reinstall the plastic panels that were removed to install the primary brackets after the tray is installed on a hardtop?

Sponsored
OP
OP
0321_Bronco

0321_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Raptor, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you reinstall the plastic panels that were removed to install the primary brackets after the tray is installed on a hardtop?
Yes. The panels are independent of any other part.

DoubleD

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any rattling coming from the cargo tray? Could you mount a small 10” subwoofer in the tray? Thanks in advance

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any rattling coming from the cargo tray? Could you mount a small 10” subwoofer in the tray? Thanks in advance
You can mount a 10" subwoofer in the tray or a shallow mount underneath the tray. If you have any rattling from the bass, you can use some heat shrink tubing on the parts where the tray locks down. just remember if you decide to fold the tray up, that the size of the subwoofer box may interfere with passengers in the back seat.

DoubleD

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can mount a 10" subwoofer in the tray or a shallow mount underneath the tray. If you have any rattling from the bass, you can use some heat shrink tubing on the parts where the tray locks down. just remember if you decide to fold the tray up, that the size of the subwoofer box may interfere with passengers in the back seat.
Thanks
Sponsored