Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mountains2Metal basket is pretty cool but I can’t leave it alone.

Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal Squatch Basket mods C42CAD04-0862-41B0-AC4E-250C888502A3

Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal Squatch Basket mods CB6D9F72-5236-48F2-8E56-2B8CB8C05438
The first thing I noticed was that some things would slide around. So I got some thin silicone drawer liner material, cut it out and that problem is solved. If I run without the tops I’d need to glue the pad down.

Speaking of tops off (or soft top) they supply a complicated hardware kit

Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal Squatch Basket mods A88A909B-1459-472C-92BF-E6F1B8D1880B

I’m going to get some well nuts and see if that works better.

The only other thing I’d change is maybe make the holes in the front of the basket bigger so I could hang the mic there too.
Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First thing I did with mine was rubber drawer liner. Never had it come out with top back, but I’ve always had 2 or 3 pairs of glasses in it. I hang my mic on the driver side when wheeling but front would be nice. Seen a few others weave paracord through the holes and over the top to better secure items. I think my next use will be to mount an external gmrs speaker to the bottom of it

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing I did with mine was rubber drawer liner. Never had it come out with top back, but I’ve always had 2 or 3 pairs of glasses in it. I hang my mic on the driver side when wheeling but front would be nice. Seen a few others weave paracord through the holes and over the top to better secure items. I think my next use will be to mount an external gmrs speaker to the bottom of it
Hanging it driver side is the preferred method but I’d just like the option of all sides. But really that’s nitpicking.
Sponsored