Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email but window sticker loaded this morning. Moved from 10/4 build week to 9/27 blend date. What a surprise!!!!

Capture.JPG
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No email but window sticker loaded this morning. Moved from 10/4 build week to 9/27 blend date. What a surprise!!!!

Ford Bronco Moved up a week from 10/4 to 9/27 Capture.JPG
It was adding the tow package back that moved you forward. lol, I said before (with ZERO evidence, I might add) that they were building them all with tow and the tow deletes went to the end of the line.

You might have your rig by Thanksgiving

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was adding the tow package back that moved you forward. lol, I said before (with ZERO evidence, I might add) that they were building them all with tow and the tow deletes went to the end of the line.

You might have your rig by Thanksgiving
No doubt it was adding back the tow pckg. 😂. I honestly believe there are no more constraints except the MIC... Ford even said if you want your Bronco faster to move to soft top; no mention of any other constraints like previously.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See now you going to have me hitting refresh all weekend. 😂

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No doubt it was adding back the tow pckg. 😂. I honestly believe there are no more constraints except the MIC... Ford even said if you want your Bronco faster to move to soft top; no mention of any other constraints like previously.
I don’t think there are any other ones…they are building as many per day as they have soft tops available, and they have surplus capacity for everything else. If you’re a soft top, there’s generally nothing more you can do to get built.
Sponsored