Sponsored

Moved your reservation?

Have you moved your reservation to another dealer?

• Yes, I switched but I screwed the pooch and wish I had another chance!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering how many have already moved their reservation from their original dealer? Any regrets??

I'm waiting on cool things from the rock stars in our Texas group. ;)

To recap, you can move your reservation one time and by October 31. Info on moving your reservation:

Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far.
In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required.
In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at
(800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.

As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't plan to switch, but if the right deal comes around it will happen.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just switched to Granger because, bluntly, I think they deserve my business. Even if my local dealers finally come around to offering some discounts or actually sending out personalized emails to those who have reserved, Granger was the one who stepped up first and I think that's worth rewarding. I also just like road trips.

Chris

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Moved your reservation? 1600703351995

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just switched to Granger because, bluntly, I think they deserve my business. Even if my local dealers finally come around to offering some discounts or actually sending out personalized emails to those who have reserved, Granger was the one who stepped up first and I think that's worth rewarding. I also just like road trips.

Chris
Same! Good customer service is by far and away my #1 thing in life. I wrapped the hood of my challenger a few months ago. A guy who came recommended that was less than 10 miles I asked for a quote, he was very short with me through email and I asked him the same question 3 times and he ignored it all 3 times, he came off like a total dick. I ended up driving 80 miles round trip and paid $40 for the toll road to go to another guy who was recommended and was enthusiastic, helpful and honest with everything up front.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because there’s about a .01% chance any dealer is going to come out with a better deal than 1,300 off invoice and be within 4-5 hours of my house.

Dealers like Granger and Stephens needed to get their deals out early to allow plenty of time for folks to switch, which they need since they’re going with a high volume, low margin strategy.

If a dealer hasn’t announced a really good deal by this point, I doubt they will at all. They need time to market these deals, specifically on this site and I guess BN.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The decency and forthrightness of Albert’s posts from Granger compelled me to shift to them.

The Bronco is a very special vehicle... I want the place of purchase to be very special too.

Imagine the history of the communication between b6g members and Granger on this forum, finally building our Bronco, going to Granger, meeting with Albert and others and then driving it back home!!!

Priceless.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chose the last option because vegans deserve a good offroad vehicle, too.