Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone who reserved after I did on 7/20 that is. Made the decision not to go through with my reservation. It wasn't the MIC top, non color matched seat stitching or any of the other issues we obsessed over. I was showing my wife the videos of the Bronco in Moab as it is one of the first places I wanted to go. I showed her one with some Can-Am SxS's in it. Then we went to Vegas and rented one. That was all it took, my wife loved them. I pulled the trigger on a used Polaris yesterday and will be riding the trails soon. I hope to see many of you in the future as I will be making trips all over to wheel. A little part of me will be jealous as I was all set to order a BL. Save me a piece of Pineapple Pizza.
Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone who reserved after I did on 7/20 that is. Made the decision not to go through with my reservation. It wasn't the MIC top, non color matched seat stitching or any of the other issues we obsessed over. I was showing my wife the videos of the Bronco in Moab as it is one of the first places I wanted to go. I showed her one with some Can-Am SxS's in it. Then we went to Vegas and rented one. That was all it took, my wife loved them. I pulled the trigger on a used Polaris yesterday and will be riding the trails soon. I hope to see many of you in the future as I will be making trips all over to wheel. A little part of me will be jealous as I was all set to order a BL. Save me a piece of Pineapple Pizza.
Have fun...
See you on the trails

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SxS's are a blast. I have one on my punch list as well. They are super capable dedicated off road machines. Congrats!

OP
OP
Villageidit

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SxS's are a blast. I have one on my punch list as well. They are super capable dedicated off road machines. Congrats!
Thanks, hope to see you out there some day. My wife's statements of "you're not doing that in our 60K Bronco" and "i think we should sell your truck if we get a Bronco" after watching the Moab videos sealed the deal.

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where I live, it's legal to regsiter and drive your side by sides on public highways 45mph and under. I see several of them every week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Villageidit

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where I live, it's legal to regsiter and drive your side by sides on public highways 45mph and under. I see several of them every week.
I just moved to Tennessee, I'll have to check that out. Thanks

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No upward mobility for me...

Glad you got what you wanted, but I think you'll be back in a few years. Mall crawlers are calling.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Movin On Up 1606146326124