First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this is a repost of a topic, if it please let me know and I will delete it, but I couldn’t find one exactly like it.

This is also not a flame thread.

I’ve owned many Jeeps in my life, my current JK will have 220k on the clock whenever the Bronco arrives. But it is time she is retired. I know I am the market group Ford was aiming the Bronco at and it worked. I was considering a new JLU even after I put in my reservation but seeing the Bronco made it an easy choice to go with the blue oval for another car.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reveal prevented me from getting a Mojito green Rubi last year (well, and a foot injury and then Covid), so I won't move from a Jeep, but also won't move into one. Bronco just looks so much better to me, a perfect mix of modern and retro that the designers pulled off there, not an easy task. Love the little fins on the front fenders!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expect some stuff better and some stuff worse than the jeep.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sold my 2013 JKU last year in anticipation of the Bronco. Started to get impatient and was a pen stroke away from a JLU.....then came the ride along videos from the KOH event. They highlighted the capabilities and I was sold.

Sponsored

gotmud06

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 FX4, 2010 Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, sold the wife's JK already, and got her a TJ for half of what we got for the JK to bridge the gap to "her" Bronco

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I shall have one of each. 2019 2 door Rubicon and 2021(hopefully) 2 door base 2.7.

TimmH

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I waited and waited for the Bronco announcement then in 2018 finally broke down and bought a Wrangler, my one of only 2 non-Ford vehicles, I've ever owned (Other was a Durango). Now that the Bronco is coming out I am patiently waiting for the trade-in.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2013 JKU w 55k miles. Primary our weekend warrior. Big debate in our house on whether or not we keep the Jeep. Wife says we have to take the Bronco wheeling first before we make our final decision.
Ford Bronco Moving From Jeep? PXL_20210411_214731876

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I shall have one of each. 2019 2 door Rubicon and 2021(hopefully) 2 door base 2.7.
alright, anyone who wants a comparison (once the Bronco is released) ask this guy.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My daily driver is 4-year-old 2-door Sahara with 24K miles (only!). It's going to be hard to give up. And I'm in no hurry. I'm looking to order maybe a 2022 at the earliest. I don't like the direction Jeep has taken over the years, which is why I'm drawn to the throw-back styling of the new Bronc.

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
alright, anyone who wants a comparison (once the Bronco is released) ask this guy.
It won’t be a true comparison, kind of stacking the deck in favor of Jeep, but I can’t afford to keep the Jeep and get a Badlands. Wouldn’t it be something if the Base hangs with the Rubicon ok though?

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still on the fence. My '18 JLU will be four years old by the time Broncos are somewhat regularly on dealer lots (early 2022), and I'd like to wait a year or two after that to see how Bronco does in regards to reliability.

From what I've seen, I'm incredibly impressed, though. I just watched the Lite Brite video where they had a 4-door red Bronco, and the guy driving it is very experienced and had nothing but good things to say about it. It's going to have way better on-road manners than jeep, and I love the look of the 2-door Bronco.

Only thing missing is a hybrid, though. I really can't see my next new vehicle being anything less than a hybrid with the way the world is going.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm moving from a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. I haven't been with Jeep long, and have no issues with it (its been a great vehicle), however the Bronco was too enticing not to make the leap over. Other than all the great technology and features, they nailed the styling, which most automakers struggle to do with these "retro" new vehicles. Last one I owned that I thought was well done was my 2013 Camaro SS.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've owned four Jeeps and four Broncos...Bronco for the win.

I'm Driving an 05 Rubicon Unlimited now and have been waiting for the blue oval to reenter the off road market :D
Sponsored