stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Issues?! What are you talking about? This forum doesn't even have an "issues" section... :ROFLMAO:
We’re all Bronco freaks. This whole site is about broncos, if that’s not an entire issue “section” I don’t know what is. :p

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
71+ miles per day over the last 365 days counting all time off as well as road trips. (currently 26,000 miles, took delivery 10/9/21 - Happy belated adoption day, Bucky)
😂 Took delivery 11/19/21 - currently at 41037 and climbing - only averaging about 77% more miles per day - 126+.

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. I hope this is a satirical post.

For the record:

1. We're producing more oil than we ever have currently.
2. Gas was that cheap because oil was upside down and no one was driving because of COVID.
3. We're still energy independent and have been trending towards that since about 2005. The middle of 2020 is when we finally dipped into it and have been there ever since.
4. Energy independent doesn't mean we weren't importing oil. We're currently importing the same amount as we were pre-COVID. It means we produce/export more than we import.
5. It's not about saving the planet. It's about making it a place we're able to still live in, moving away from a finite resource, and leading the world in new technology and driving an industry instead of relying on other countries to do so.

Here's a graph showing how we've been moving towards "energy independence".

Ford Bronco Moving Overseas, should I sell? 1665510862504

To the OP, I'd say sell it and get a new one when you're coming back. Unless there is a particular reason you think it would make sense to hold onto a vehicle you're not using, and a benefit you'd gain in doing so, it seems like the right choice.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guess the usual 15 miles between small towns is bigger in Texas also, lol
41037 was so... Yesterday.

Ford Bronco Moving Overseas, should I sell? Screenshot_2022-10-11-18-37-25-188

I am not sure how soon I will be at 50k, but I am guessing soon.

gnitnuj

Base
First Name
Jun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone here successfully shipped a Bronco to Europe and registered it? I'm moving to Lisbon next year and just start the process of seeing if the american-market broncos even conform to EU standards, and if not how much alteration will be needed. I'm hearing headlights are usually the main thing to replace on new cars, but the Bronco already has advanced headlights so I'm hoping I won't even have to change those. Then there's the rear lights which definitely have to be altered, and without a European bronco, I just don't think there are any parts I can get off the shelf.

Last edited:

Realtalk214

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 karma 2014 m6 2019 model x 2022 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I moved from the USA to Spain and was surprised by how expensive gas is there, so I sold my car. Figuring out how to move my stuff was hard, and I had to decide what to take or sell.

I chose to sell my car because gas costs a lot, and using buses and trains in Spain is easy. That's why I needed a good moving company. I found helpful advice at https://threemovers.com/how-to-move-overseas/ which made planning my move easier, especially in choosing what to take with me. Moving overseas means a lot of new experiences and learning, so it's good to be ready for anything.

Last edited:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If your company/government isn't paying for you to ship your car there then 100% sell it.
Sponsored