First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Take it to Europe and make even more money on it by selling it there.
Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may be moving overseas in the next few months. I’d be gone for 3-4 years. Just wondering what y’all would do. Going to Spain where gas appears to be ~$7 a gallon.
If you are military, take it there, especially if there's access to Ford parts via the APO system/on base.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take it especially when I was stationed in UK they love American cars there. U can sell your truck there easily

JeffROK

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might get more for it over there, I don’t know what transport cost would be.
I'm in Korea and got mine on the first shipment back in April. They are still in very high demand, especially with the way Ford has been slow to fulfill orders here. Even with that, I've only been offered $5k over sticker. I imagine it'd be cheaper in Spain where gas is much more expensive and the roads are less forgiving to larger vehicles.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar situation here although a different country. I’ll be storing mine (even though I’m allowed to ship a vehicle and the Bronco would be totally badass there.) With it stored I’ll still have it available when I come back on R&R, and when I return from the assignment it will have extremely low miles and will be paid off. It’s a unicorn so no way I’d be giving it up.

If you really like it and can swing the payment while you’re away, keep it for when you get back.

46FFFCE2-D452-4D4E-91A0-F8DCEB346870.jpeg

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sure hope they're daily drivers, that's what mine will be doing most days.
71+ miles per day over the last 365 days counting all time off as well as road trips. (currently 26,000 miles, took delivery 10/9/21 - Happy belated adoption day, Bucky)

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where I live nearly 75% of the fuel is locally drilled, locally refined (within 100 miles) yet prices for domesticically created fuel runs just as high as anything brought in from overseas or even halfway across the country.

But the idea of free military transport and leaving behind the vehicle to sold by the parents or girlfriend eeks of the old scam, just send us the money and your Bronco will be on the next free military transport to an airfield near you - of course the vehicle nor the person who left it behind never existed except in the minds of the scammers

On the other hand, lack of supporting dealer network never stopped shipment of Pontiac Solstice and G8 vehicles to the Middle East 15 years ago. And on the other other hand returning servicepersons (yes, mostly men) from end of WWII through the end of VietNam brought home vehicles that were not sold here, had no dealerships, and were legal to import nonetheless.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$7/ Gal (Premium) is just another day in here in California :sneaky: Not even a thought has entered my mind to sell the Bronco.

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might get more for it over there, I don’t know what transport cost would be.
Having lived in Spain, you have to keep it there 3 years before you can sell it or get nailed with a lot of taxes. If you are being stationed at Moron or Rota, you can get gas coupons at the exchange that allows you to buy gas on the economy way cheaper. Gas on base is comperable to buying it stateside.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Until he has an issue with it and there is no dealership support to warranty it or repair it
Issues?! What are you talking about? This forum doesn't even have an "issues" section... :ROFLMAO:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The OP is probably already in Spain by now.

If you're still monitoring, can you please let us know what you did?

I shipped a crappy Hyundai to Italy with me, sold it to another Americano. I was then off to Germany, bought a euro spec Mercedes, sold it to an American and bought a US spec BMW and had that shipped when I came back. I will tell you that Europeans like American cars and people that had pickups and vans or especially some type of pony car got offers all the time.

As stated and if you're already in Spain you know you get gas coupons but we were limited so many liters per month so I imagine a Bronco would eat thru those pretty quick. Anyrate, enjoy Espana, beautiful county!
Sponsored