Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are your thoughts??

ABC45411-42B3-428A-9075-9DCD0CB55154.jpeg
My first thought was how did you convince the people at your event to show you that screen. I tried to bribe the guys and gals at my bronco event and they wouldn't do it. My second thought is the people at my event said they hadn't tried the eco mode and didn't care because they weren't paying for gas, so let's just say I suspect they were flooring it a lot because why not. I still think it's going to have an EPA rating of 19 city/23 highway.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need a hybrid Bronco this mileage is unacceptable 🤓

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My first thought was how did you convince the people at your event to show you that screen. I tried to bribe the guys and gals at my bronco event and they wouldn't do it. My second thought is the people at my event said they hadn't tried the eco mode and didn't care because they weren't paying for gas, so let's just say I suspect they were flooring it a lot because why not. I still think it's going to have an EPA rating of 19 city/23 highway.
They didn’t care what I did just couldn’t fully start it 😂but gotta keep in mind this is the Sasquatch 4 door with the 2.7. Has very differing gearing. I’m gonna stay with 15-18 average anything higher would be amazing!!

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You have to figure this is worst case scenario.
Loaded, bigger engine, 4 door, big tires, and lots of idling.
We can only go up from here.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a hybrid Bronco this mileage is unacceptable 🤓
If they offered a hybrid I would have bought out the gate. But odds are that's 3+ years away and I'm not interested in waiting anymore since I've been waiting since the 2004 concept.

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have to figure this is worst case scenario.
Loaded, bigger engine, 4 door, big tires, and lots of idling.
We can only go up from here.
Exactly

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they offered a hybrid I would have bought out the gate. But odds are that's 3+ years away and I'm not interested in waiting anymore since I've been waiting since the 2004 concept.
Agreed!!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no complaints unless its below 14. This aint no prius Willis
THIS

People want the bronco to have the reliability of a Toyota, the power of the mustang, the fuel economy of a hybrid, the storage space of an econovan, and the pricepoint of a kia.

YALL CRAY CRAY

Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outer Banks on display here showed 20.1 last weekend, that was mixed driving- 2.7, non-squach (32's).

Not too worried about it

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS

People want the bronco to have the reliability of a Toyota, the power of the mustang, the fuel economy of a hybrid, the storage space of an econovan, and the pricepoint of a kia.

YALL CRAY CRAY
They also want it to toast bread in the shape of mike Levine’s face

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They also want it to toast bread in the shape of mike Levine’s face
I dunno who that is but they probably want that too. Oh! and the towing capacity of a F-250.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2017 Tacoma TRD offroad 6-spd auto has +size tires (Toyo AT2 LT265/75R16) and I consistently run 16mpg in town and can pull 18mpg (20mpg if I'm good....which I'm not) on the highway. My wife can drive my Tacoma in town for the day and when I hop in it's reporting between 18-20mpg...in town. The Tacoma is running a stock 3.73 rear gear ratio (and probably should be 4.10 gear ratio) . I fully expect to see 16mpg, in town, with SAS, with 4 door, 2.7, Lux and tow package on the new Bronco stock. I think with the 10 speed and 4.7 gears people are going to be surprised with the gas mileage with 35" tires (in a good way). Once you flip it to Baja and open up those dual turbos...all bets are off. YMMV

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2017 Tacoma TRD offroad 6-spd auto has +size tires (Toyo AT2 LT265/75R16) and I consistently run 16mpg in town and can pull 18mpg (20mpg if I'm good....which I'm not) on the highway. My wife can drive my Tacoma in town for the day and when I hop in it's reporting between 18-20mpg...in town. The Tacoma is running a stock 3.73 rear gear ratio (and probably should be 4.10 gear ratio) . I fully expect to see 16mpg, in town, with SAS, with 4 door, 2.7, Lux and tow package on the new Bronco stock. I think with the 10 speed and 4.7 gears people are going to be surprised with the gas mileage with 35" tires (in a good way). Once you flip it to Baja and open up those dual turbos...all bets are off. YMMV
Exactly!!! Idt anyone will be good either 😂I’m gonna give her the beans when I hit the break in period
Sponsored