2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

10% Military Discount Available!
Use code PATRIOT at checkout for 10% discount on MRT branded products over $100

2021 Ford Bronco Premium Handcrafted Exhaust Systems

UPDATE 10/22/21
Everybody has been waiting for it. We installed the Trail Rated Turn Down Axle-Back system on a Cyber Orange 2.7L today. We have new footage from all different angles including interior sound in both the front passenger seat as well as the rear passenger seating area. Check it out!

0:00 Start up/Idle/Rev
0:22 Moderate Acceleration
0:30 Front Passenger Seat Acceleration/Stop/Cruising
1:35 Close Up Rev
1:49 Rear Passenger Seat

Video / Sound Clips:

*****For a limited time MRT is offering free installation of any MRT Bronco exhaust at our location in Plymouth,Mi. If you are interested DM me, send an email to [email protected] or call us at 734-455-5807*****

Hello, this is Dan with MRT Performance. We are excited to announce the full MRT Exhaust Line Up for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Our systems are designed for easy installation on both the 2.3L and 2.7L Bronco. MRT has been producing handcrafted Mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems for 20 years right here in the Motor City. All systems are installed using factory hang points making for a hassle-free installation.

Hitting the trail in your Sasquatch? MRT ‘s King of The Hill straight through turn down tip Axle-Back can make your Sasquatch roar (Also available with Polished Dual Wall Stainless Steel Tip or Black Ops Ceramic Coated Tip).

Looking to stay low-key until you step on the gas? MRT’s Trail Rated Turn Down Tip is the answer for you, providing comfortable cruising noise while providing performance sound when applying throttle. Both Turn Down Tip Systems provide maximum ground clearance for even the most adventurous Bronco owner. MRT also offers the Trail Rated Axle-Back with choice of a Black Ops Ceramic Coated tip or Polished Dual Wall Stainless Steel tip.

For the most aggressive exhaust sound and appearance, look no further than the King of The Hill Dual Tip Straight Through Axle-Back. If you want full performance sound with no compromise this is the option for you. With the King Of The Hill even your Start-Stop system will get noticed. Installed using factory mount points this system requires no modification.

Add to the functionality of your Bronco – MRT offers No Drill Hood Struts that install in minutes and require no modification. Removing the need for your factory prop rod increasing access to the engine bay while also maintaining structure and safety.

Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! 80K110-2

All Axle-Back systems and the Hood Strut Kits are available now at www.ShopMRT.com

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysQVV4wuGP8wmQ7Lte3izg

Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! BRONCO LINEUP

Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! Photo Oct 07, 10 59 35 AM
Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! Photo Oct 13, 1 16 00 PM

Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! Video Oct 13, 1 30 58 PM.00_00_12_45.Still002

Get To Know MRT
Sponsored

Last edited:

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which engine is the exhaust mated to in the video?

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Missouri

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photo Oct 13, 1 16 00 PM.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Not having a Bronco of my own yet to compare to, how much clearance does this add versus the stock muffler? I plan to add a high clearance bumper and definitely want to gain more room in the muffler area.
Thanks

Also, looking at the installation instructions, it sounds like the factory system uses clamps instead of being fully welded. Is that correct?

Last edited:

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would stock 2.7L be considered on the loudness scale? A 2 or 3?
I want a little more sound than stock but not too much. I have 2 moderately loud mustangs that my wife won't even ride in, but she's at least willing to ride in the Bronco thus far :)

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
will you offer a full cat back? is there any benefit to that? I'm not sure if there are more resonators/mufflers under the vehicle other than the big muffler under the trunk

Sponsored

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another cool benefit, tucked up out of the way to provide increased viewing of the custom rear end cover that some of us will installing.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the video not synced with the audio?
This video was just purely a sound sample over some extra video we shot with the Broncos just to give a basic introduction to our lineup. We do have more videos on our YouTube channel. The audio samples on the original video were a mix of the 2.3L and 2.7L. I will be posting more engine specific videos in the coming days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not having a Bronco of my own yet to compare to, how much clearance does this add versus the stock muffler? I plan to add a high clearance bumper and definitely want to gain more room in the muffler area.
Thanks

Also, looking at the installation instructions, it sounds like the factory system uses clamps instead of being fully welded. Is that correct?
[/QUOTE]

The stock system is very beefy and hangs pretty low compared to our systems.
Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! 20210903_080521

Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! 20210903_080341

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What would stock 2.7L be considered on the loudness scale? A 2 or 3?
I want a little more sound than stock but not too much. I have 2 moderately loud mustangs that my wife won't even ride in, but she's at least willing to ride in the Bronco thus far :)
The stock system is very tame and left a lot to be desired. I would Suggest one of our Trail rated systems. Minimal drone with performance sound when wanted.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

will you offer a full cat back? is there any benefit to that? I'm not sure if there are more resonators/mufflers under the vehicle other than the big muffler under the trunk

The exhaust before the axle is pretty straight through. If you check out this video around the 14 second mark there is a quick shot of the stock exhaust running under the Bronco. At the moment we have not found a need for a full Cat Back.

Sponsored