Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do we call to purchase and set up an install appointment?

I happen to be local and have some interest in the trail rated variant for the 2.7L.

Hello, Yes contacting us directly will be the best bet. We are open Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. Give us a call at (734) 455-5807 or you can email us at [email protected]. We might be able to get you in by Friday if not early next week.
Sponsored

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2021 Ford Bronco Premium Handcrafted Exhaust Systems

Video / Sound Clips:

*****For a limited time MRT is offering free installation of any MRT Bronco exhaust at our location in Plymouth,Mi*****

Hello, this is Dan with MRT Performance. We are excited to announce the full MRT Exhaust Line Up for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Our systems are designed for easy installation on both the 2.3L and 2.7L Bronco. MRT has been producing handcrafted Mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems for 20 years right here in the Motor City. All systems are installed using factory hang points making for a hassle-free installation.

Hitting the trail in your Sasquatch? MRT ā€˜s King of The Hill straight through turn down tip Axle-Back can make your Sasquatch roar (Also available with Polished Dual Wall Stainless Steel Tip or Black Ops Ceramic Coated Tip).

Looking to stay low-key until you step on the gas? MRTā€™s Trail Rated Turn Down Tip is the answer for you, providing comfortable cruising noise while providing performance sound when applying throttle. Both Turn Down Tip Systems provide maximum ground clearance for even the most adventurous Bronco owner. MRT also offers the Trail Rated Axle-Back with choice of a Black Ops Ceramic Coated tip or Polished Dual Wall Stainless Steel tip.

For the most aggressive exhaust sound and appearance, look no further than the King of The Hill Dual Tip Straight Through Axle-Back. If you want full performance sound with no compromise this is the option for you. With the King Of The Hill even your Start-Stop system will get noticed. Installed using factory mount points this system requires no modification.

Add to the functionality of your Bronco ā€“ MRT offers No Drill Hood Struts that install in minutes and require no modification. Removing the need for your factory prop rod increasing access to the engine bay while also maintaining structure and safety.

80K110-2.jpg

All Axle-Back systems and the Hood Strut Kits are available now at www.ShopMRT.com

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysQVV4wuGP8wmQ7Lte3izg

BRONCO LINEUP.jpg

Photo Oct 07, 10 59 35 AM.jpg
Photo Oct 13, 1 16 00 PM.jpg

Video Oct 13, 1 30 58 PM.00_00_12_45.Still002.jpg
Sounds like my modded JCW Cooper. Not deep/low enough for me to spend that much. Black tipped seem a bit pricey for an additional Cnote... Nonetheless, they look well made.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 Explorer, ā€˜13 F150, ā€˜99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m actually looking for something to make the stock system quieterā€¦not louder, cuz Iā€™m puttin' 5.0 Coyote emblems on my fenders.! I will never confess in public that I now own a 4 banger.! (not countin' my ā€˜25 Model T) I wish Ford would cut the 2.3 back to 2 cylinders then maybe we could work on makin' it sound like a Harley.! Iā€™m just kiddin', really Iā€™m loving everything about my Badlandsā€¦even the little 2.3. ā™„

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So which ones scream ā€œI pity the fool!ā€ when you floor it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out some more sound clips of the 2.7L with our Trail Rated systems. First we take a short peek at our No Drill Hood Struts than we jump right into some quick sound clips of cruising sound and moderate acceleration. We are installing another Trail Rated system tomorrow and will have some fresh footage and audio for all of you.

Last edited:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This gives me confidence that aftermarket exhausts can improve the sound. Any added HP is just a bonus.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you'll dual tip a trail rated? Also looking for deeper tones that sound less like a Civic and more like a truck.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate all the feedback and of course want to cater to Bronco buyers. We are working hard to bring in some more Broncos to install more of our systems and record some more video/audio. We are scheduled for an installation on a 2.7L tomorrow and hope to have some more local appointments next week. We are also asking for any media from customers who have already purchased one of our systems and look forward to sharing any video or images they send in.

As for Turbo performance, this system does not cause any loss in power. The system is designed to remove factory obstructions allowing the Turbo to breath more efficiently. Our founder and head engineer was Team Mustang's customization engineer for the early 2000's launches of the Bullitt and Mach One Mustangs. Our goal is to always maximize performance.

We would expect to see loss in Turbo performance if we had changed the tubing from the factory sized 2.5 inch to a 3 inch tube. Changing to that big of tube would create conditions where the exhaust could swirl in the system instead of completely flowing to the tail pipe. Maintaining the 2.5 inch tubing through our axle-backs helps the turbo and exhaust to work more efficiently, improving performance. In regards to Dyno numbers we have not had a Bronco tested yet but Dyno numbers are not the end all be all as they can vary greatly due to environment and conditions. Dyno numbers we might get testing here in Plymouth, MI could be drastically different than someone at a lower of higher elevation, varying humidity or temperature. Of course we would like to see the numbers as well. Our upgraded exhausts will be a fantastic stepping stone for allowing any other performance upgrade to shine and your system to run at it's full potential.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any chance you'll dual tip a trail rated? Also looking for deeper tones that sound less like a Civic and more like a truck.

It is a possibility. The best way for this to happen is if we get a decent amount of requests for a dual tip trail rated. If we can get some momentum going I can get with engineering and we can start digging into design possibilities.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everybody has been waiting for it. We installed the Trail Rated Turn Down Axle-Back system on a Cyber Orange 2.7L today. We have new footage from all different angles including interior sound in both the front passenger seat as well as the rear passenger seating area. Check it out!

0:00 Start up/Idle/Rev
0:22 Moderate Acceleration
0:30 Front Passenger Seat Acceleration/Stop/Cruising
1:35 Close Up Rev
1:49 Rear Passenger Seat

Sponsored