Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We wanted to shout our fellow Bronco6G member Unit91 for stopping by the shop for free installation of his Trail Rated Axle Back Turn Down system. Thank you again for allowing us to get some more sound clips of the Trail Rated system on your Cyber Orange Bronco.

Ford Bronco MRT 2021+ Bronco Axle-Back Exhausts Available Now! 20211022_130037
Sponsored

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had the exhaust for a little less than a week and pleased. Loudness and drone are spot on for what they've rated it, but I've also got the hardtop. Definitely a difference versus stock, which felt non-existent.

A lot of low tone until you get into it and you get the full range of sound. It's very much an exhaust that's suited for baja-ing on the dunes, which I hope to do next summer.

Went to Holly Oaks this past Sunday and enjoyed getting into the throttle up some of the climbs and the Glen track.

If you're looking for an exhaust upgrade, I don't believe you need a full catback for the 2.7L. MRT did a nice job with the axle back system.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2.7L First Edition Sasquatch took advantage of our free local installation offer yesterday. We were able to install our King Of The Hill Dual Tip Axle-Back in just over 20 minutes. Sounds great and looks awesome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are putting together a couple of compilations of the 2.3L and 2.7L with each MRT Bronco exhaust. First up we have the 2.3L video. 2.7L comparison will be posted sometime this week. MRT Bronco systems are 15% off until 12/24/21 using promo code MRTCharm at www.ShopMRT.com

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the Trail Rated Turndown axle back on my 2.3 MT. The toughest part was gettin the OEM muffler out of the hangers. After that it was a 3 minute breeze.

Initial impressions: deep, almost with a hint of burble/rumble at times. Quite at idle. Maybe half a point louder at highway cruising than stock, no droning but the slightest of hums - to be expected and def livable for road trips. It barks when you get it above 2500. The 6/10 Loudness is right on point when you give it some gas.

I actually want to hand the Base off to a friend to go and drive around so I can hear it from the exterior.

Nice work @MRTperformance. This is perfect for a daily!

FA3F712A-3C4F-4029-A877-8CDC58AF4F16.jpeg

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed the Trail Rated Turndown axle back on my 2.3 MT. The toughest part was gettin the OEM muffler out of the hangers. After that it was a 3 minute breeze.

Initial impressions: deep, almost with a hint of burble/rumble at times. Quite at idle. Maybe half a point louder at highway cruising than stock, no droning but the slightest of hums - to be expected and def livable for road trips. It barks when you get it above 2500. The 6/10 Loudness is right on point when you give it some gas.

I actually want to hand the Base off to a friend to go and drive around so I can hear it from the exterior.

Nice work @MRTperformance. This is perfect for a daily!

FA3F712A-3C4F-4029-A877-8CDC58AF4F16.jpeg
would you be able to post a video? Id love to hear this with a manual transmission! glad you like it

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
would you be able to post a video? Id love to hear this with a manual transmission! glad you like it
I’ll see what I can whip up this weekend
Sponsored