Michael Partin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any feedback from folks with gas struts already installed on the ease of closing hood?
I don't have this brand but I do have struts on my Bronco. Mine needs to be about six to eight inches from closing and then dropped. I tried to just lay it down and push down on hood and it never fully latches. I don't think its the struts, its the locking mechanism. I love these things as my hood raises by itself and it opens wider than with the lone hood latch/bar.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't realize he also sold car parts
72821866.jpg
Our systems are designed to be as tough as MR.T. We started out as Mustang Racing Technologies 20 years ago as a full custom performance shop. Our company's founder was a leading engineer on the early 2000's Mustang Bullitt and Mach 1. Shortly after the Mach 1 he opened up MRT. After providing exceptional Mustang products we expanded out to make other performance exhaust systems for a wide range of makes and models, so we shortened the name to MRT Performance.

We want to be your Bronco exhaust and hood strut A-Team. Unlike some of the others we don't have a 800 number directing you to an automated system that can leave you on hold or only calling a third party. When you call us the person picking up the phone is right there in the shop. No long wait times to talk to someone, we pick up the phone in person when it rings. We are ready for action and look to deliver superior results. We don't spend money on ads trying to be flashy, we spend money on development. We know our product is exceptional and we stand by it.

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could you please explain how the lower mount on the fender wall does not rotate out and off the bolt. Your design appears to simply pinch the bracket to the inner fender wall using the existing bolt that is behind the fuse box. Thanks.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could you please explain how the lower mount on the fender wall does not rotate out and off the bolt. Your design appears to simply pinch the bracket to the inner fender wall using the existing bolt that is behind the fuse box. Thanks.
Our engineers designed the fender wall brackets to utilize the fender wall's construction to secure the bracket in place. This ensures the bracket will not rotate or move.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will you be adding shipping to Canada?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will you be adding shipping to Canada?

We do offer shipping to Canada. Our website does not currently offer the option but if you call us at 734-455-5807 and we can request a discounted shipping quote based on the receiving address.

Reactions: Biz
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have just completed two sets of custom kits and wanted to share what options are available. First up is our Lightning Blue kit and secondly we have our carbon fiber look.
Custom paint matching and carbon fiber print available.
www.shopMRT.com or give us a call at (734) 455-5807
Ford Bronco MRT- 2021+ Bronco No Drill Hood Strut Kit Forum Electric Blue Bronco

Ford Bronco MRT- 2021+ Bronco No Drill Hood Strut Kit Bronco CF Hood Strut forum

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have just completed two sets of custom kits and wanted to share what options are available. First up is our Lightning Blue kit and secondly we have our carbon fiber look.
Custom paint matching and carbon fiber print available.
www.shopMRT.com or give us a call at (734) 455-5807
Ford Bronco MRT- 2021+ Bronco No Drill Hood Strut Kit Bronco CF Hood Strut forum

Ordered Lightning BLue, Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello again, just wanted to share one of MRT's customers opening and closing their Bronco hood with MRT's no drill hood strut kit. I know there is a lot of talk about issues closing Bronco's hood. Rest assured MRT's no drill strut kit allows for easy open and easy closing of your hood. No drill hood strut kits are in stock and ready to ship! Shout out to Jack Demmer Ford in Wayne, Mi for shooting this video.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco MRT- 2021+ Bronco No Drill Hood Strut Kit Velocity Blue Bronco Strut

Get the right color hood strut kit to go with your Bronco! Most recently we sent out an Area 51 set that turned out awesome! Most custom colors can be completed in just a few days. We can paint the hood strut kits to go with any Bronco paint code.

LIMITED TIME OFFER 12/16-12/17/21 R

Purchase any MRT Bronco Axle-Back exhaust and receive 50% off of your Bronco Hood Strut kit. This deal is only available by phone until Friday the 17th. 734-455-5807 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
Sponsored

Last edited: