• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania MRT King of The Hill Axel Back Exhaust - Silver Tips - For Sale

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love the exhaust, but my wife and newborn unfortunately do not, and you know what they say... happy wife happy life. It is hard to justify the new "family car" when it has a sporty exhaust. Super Easy Install, all original parts and hardware included, as well as original order documentation.

I paid a bit more but it is currently $699 on MRT's website. I am selling for $400. I can ship but buyer must pay shipping.

I am located in the Harrisburg/Lancaster/Reading area - willing to drive a bit to meet someone if it is easier.

IMG_9247.jpg

IMG_9248.jpg

IMG_9249.jpg

IMG_9250.jpg

IMG_9251.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-22 173723.png
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was looking at buying those. Do they really make that much of a difference? I'm not going to pull the trigger until it's parked in my driveway.

OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was looking at buying those. Do they really make that much of a difference? I'm not going to pull the trigger until it's parked in my driveway.
oh yeah it does .. bronco has 0 exhaust sound without it

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the exhaust, but my wife and newborn unfortunately do not, and you know what they say... happy wife happy life. It is hard to justify the new "family car" when it has a sporty exhaust. Super Easy Install, all original parts and hardware included, as well as original order documentation.

I paid a bit more but it is currently $699 on MRT's website. I am selling for $400. I can ship but buyer must pay shipping.

I am located in the Harrisburg/Lancaster/Reading area - willing to drive a bit to meet someone if it is easier.

IMG_9247.jpg

IMG_9248.jpg

IMG_9249.jpg

IMG_9250.jpg

IMG_9251.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-22 173723.png
How did you remove this after install? Cut it off, or is it a bolt on?

OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you remove this after install? Cut it off, or is it a bolt on?
it’s just bolt on, takes about 30-60 minutes to put it on, just depends on how long it takes for the hangers

OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dropping Price to $360 Cyber Monday Deal

ATX Madridista

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn dude, I legit just purchased this morning with their sale lol.

Is it really THAT loud? Have you ever had exhaust on previous vehicles? How does it compare to them?

OP
OP
itbesandrodoe

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn dude, I legit just purchased this morning with their sale lol.

Is it really THAT loud? Have you ever had exhaust on previous vehicles? How does it compare to them?
It's just too loud for the family. I am sure this is cheaper then the sale !

Sponsored

ATX Madridista

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, I have a 2 and 4 year old and we plan on road tripping haha. Although, all of my cars have had exhausts so they are used to it. However, the fact there are no mufflers lead me to believe this one maybe substantially louder than my Borla kits.

it is cheaper but I already placed the order and have multiple things on the order.

Whoever gets this is getting a great deal. This should get you an argument win in the future with the wife. 😂

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still available?