First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The King Of The Hill options that we offer are going to have a confident exhaust presence at all times. If you are looking to keep that performance sound while aggressively accelerating but want to keep it a little quieter while cruising I would suggest MRT's Trail Rated system with choice of turn down exit or tip. The Dual Tip King Of The Hill and Trail Rated Turn Down are our two most popular systems. Cant go wrong either way!
How much quieter is the Trail Rated system. Any chance you can clarify that via difference in DB's?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That’s a good looking Bronco.

Too bad they put those goofy ass scripts on it.

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How much quieter is the Trail Rated system. Any chance you can clarify that via difference in DB's?
Unfortunately, I do not have decibel ratings at this time. From experience though I can tell you the Trail rated is roughly 40%-50% quieter than the King Of The Hill if your not aggressively accelerating. The Trail Rated System has a very smooth and refined tone. We were able to get some fresh video footage this past weekend. This is the 2.7L with the Trail Rated Turn Down. Around the 8 second mark there is a clip of the Bronco doing a normal drive by without heavy acceleration.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
STRATUS

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s a good looking Bronco.

Too bad they put those goofy ass scripts on it.
Thanks! I personally love the script...but just like my exhaust...it's not for everyone.

606CEC3A-74A8-4296-97A7-7D7F311264CD.jpeg

briri

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 2 Raptor, C8 HTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice... I was on the fence but have decided to go with this exact exhaust. Thanks for the uploads... very similar taste in cars to yours BTW. Wife drives a RR V8SC, I drive a C8 HTC and Gen 2 Raptor. We share our Badlands Bronco.

OP
OP
STRATUS

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice... I was on the fence but have decided to go with this exact exhaust. Thanks for the uploads... very similar taste in cars to yours BTW. Wife drives a RR V8SC, I drive a C8 HTC and Gen 2 Raptor. We share our Badlands Bronco.
Great to hear. We do have the same taste in cars. Ha!

BTW...it is loud and takes some getting used to. My wife thinks I went over the top. You may consider the MRT trail rated version.

Ford Bronco MRT King of the Hill Axle-back Dual Exhaust w/ Black Tips. 7665F52B-2B4D-4620-92F5-453530B4D8DD

OP
OP
STRATUS

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's a slow speed clip. More indicative of the way I drive through the neighborhood. Ha!

Sponsored

MontyMoose

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Road Glide, 2018 F-150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you are looking to keep that performance sound while aggressively accelerating but want to keep it a little quieter while cruising I would suggest MRT's Trail Rated system with choice of turn down exit or tip.
@MRTperformance Sorry for the noob-ish question, but what if anything is the major difference between the turndown and the single tip... just looks, or does it affect performance as well?

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@MRTperformance Sorry for the noob-ish question, but what if anything is the major difference between the turndown and the single tip... just looks, or does it affect performance as well?

We get the question all the time ! No worries. The only difference is appearance the sound does not change between the two tips.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I removed the MRT King of the Hill Dual Tip Exhaust (installed on 2.7) today. The constant drone in my 2 Dr WildTrak cabin was just too loud upon acceleration and at highway speeds. Hard to carry on a conversation.

OP
OP
STRATUS

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I removed the MRT King of the Hill Dual Tip Exhaust (installed on 2.7) today. The constant drone in my 2 Dr WildTrak cabin was just too loud upon acceleration and at highway speeds. Hard to carry on a conversation.
I hear you. I drove my Bronco five hours to the Northwods. It took some getting used to.

Last edited:
OP
OP
STRATUS

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear you. I just drove my Bronco five hours up to the Northwods. It took some getting used to. I'm still down w/mine...but would recommend the trail rated version in many instances.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat