First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know this is a wild concept to ask for but I’ve seen a few people say it is being done. I am looking to order a Braptor as close as possible to MSRP. I am willing to go cross country for it, as I’m based out of San Diego. If you have successfully submitted an order and agreed upon MSRP pricing please let me know. If you want to PM the location that works too! I’m in no hurry and would rather get a 24 anyway:)
Sponsored

Gahendo

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 gt350r
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford store in morgan hill is msrp call and get on the list

Sponsored
OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford store in morgan hill is msrp call and get on the list
I gave them a call and got on a list he told me they are 3 years out…. Not sure how he knows this far in advance but hey thanks for the dealer info!

Gahendo

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 gt350r
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I gave them a call and got on a list he told me they are 3 years out…. Not sure how he knows this far in advance but hey thanks for the dealer info!
They are pretty fair and most likely going off what they think allocations will be given. I got my fe at invoice and braptor at msrp from them.

OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are pretty fair and most likely going off what they think allocations will be given. I got my fe at invoice and braptor at msrp from them.
Sounds good! I hope I get somewhere with them:)

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here’s the issue.

Most people that received MSRP pricing were reservation holders that got a golden ticket. Moving forward, dealers will be allocated a set number of Braptors based on a number of factors. Finding a dealer willing to do MSRP on one of their allocated Raptors I feel will be next to impossible.

OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s the issue.

Most people that received MSRP pricing were reservation holders that got a golden ticket. Moving forward, dealers will be allocated a set number of Braptors based on a number of factors. Finding a dealer willing to do MSRP on one of their allocated Raptors I feel will be next to impossible.
I don’t disagree with you…. I’m willing to wait until allocations are less scarce. I would rather shop around and see what dealers are offering. I don’t want to pay 100k for a V6 but I’m convincing myself into it slowly….

Sponsored

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t disagree with you…. I’m willing to wait until allocations are less scarce. I would rather shop around and see what dealers are offering. I don’t want to pay 100k for a V6 but I’m convincing myself into it slowly….
Haha. I’m paying MSRP.

welcome to the 100K club for sure. I think my original order was somewhere in the 84K range OTD. With the 2023 re-order it’s 91,600 OTD and that’s not knowing if dealer plans on tacking on the two price hikes that’s occurred so far this year.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Autonation dealerships don’t mark up raptors as high as other dealers. The one near me would sell one for 10k over msrp.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious, what makes you think that allocations are going to be less scarce?

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Autonation dealerships don’t mark up raptors as high as other dealers. The one near me would sell one for 10k over msrp.
Not my autonation dealership. Their Braptors are $30k ADM

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealership has mine on his order list. He's got 1 allocation. My spec came to $87k. Code Orange, MGV interior, Lux, orange belts, carbon interior. Guaranteed MSRP. Owner(my sales guy) is a friend of mine and always very straight forward on pricing
Sponsored