'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Chapman is selling Warthogs at sticker for the guys that were lucky enough to be awarded a golden ticket. BTW .. they received 10 GTs. I doubt they will sell them at sticker if you were a walk in. Also, I am not sure how Chapman is handling walk-ins as you need an allocation to order a Warthog.

Granger is selling them at sticker for all BUT the last I heard, they had over 80 on the wait list. And in front of the wait-list I heard they had 7 GTs holders.

BUT, to answer your question, it will be years.
Granger had 10 GT’s, only one or maybe two were selected for MY22. With 8 remaining, it’s anyone’s guess how long it will be until the people towards the end of their Raptor list will see their allocation get scheduled, MY26?
Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did this with my dealer months ago. Called, email, Twitter FMC and nope. Even contacted the local paper in Michigan. FMC said it is the dealer choice to charge what ever the fu*k they want. I cancelled my order in protest. @Ford does not give a shit. I called other dealers and they said the Rapter is dealer specific and could not be transferred. I hope you have better luck. There is so much animosity to precieved wealth not many people will help you because you are spending 76K on a truck.
I am glad you were able to pressure the dealer. Mine was immune to pressure.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did this with my dealer months ago. Called, email, Twitter FMC and nope. Even contacted the local paper in Michigan. FMC said it is the dealer choice to charge what ever the fu*k they want. I cancelled my order in protest. @Ford does not give a shit. I called other dealers and they said the Rapter is dealer specific and could not be transferred. I hope you have better luck. There is so much animosity to precieved wealth not many people will help you because you are spending 76K on a truck.
I am glad you were able to pressure the dealer. Mine was immune to pressure.
Not true, my BIL switched his Raptor order when the original dealer wanted 25K over- he switched to a dealer that agreed to 6K over

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not true, my BIL switched his Raptor order when the original dealer wanted 25K over- he switched to a dealer that agreed to 6K over
Either your BIL has a unique situation or is misinformed because Raptor Allocations belong to the dealership not the GT holder.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Either your BIL has a unique situation or is misinformed because Raptor Allocations belong to the dealership not the GT holder.
It was no problem whatsoever -he was an early reservation holder. he picked up the Raptor last week. You must switch prior to placing an order.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was no problem whatsoever -he was an early reservation holder. he picked up the Raptor last week. You must switch prior to placing an order.
Lol okay. So then this is probably what happened.

Your BIL had a "reservation" for a Bronco. Was awarded a GT at his primary dealership. Never converted that Reservation to an order. Primary dealership wanted 25k ADM and he walked and found another Dealership with a Bronco Allocation who was only charging 6k ADM.

The original Raptor Allocation probably stayed with the first dealer. Your BIL didn't "transfer" his allocation, he abandoned it and got lucky that another dealership had one.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you are correct. Warthog stays with the dealership. My dealership showed an internal communication from Ford stating this fact. let me see if I can find it.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your going to love the color. Definitely orange in real life. Very unique
Saw the color on a F-150 Raptor in February before I ordered. Its a great color.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw the color on a F-150 Raptor in February before I ordered. Its a great color.
FYI, I could be wrong, but I believe the current F150 Code Orange is a metallic, the Bronco Code Orange is not metallic.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI, I could be wrong, but I believe the current F150 Code Orange is a metallic, the Bronco Code Orange is not metallic.
I do not believe the one I saw in person was metallic. I think it would really pop in metallic.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t think this is correct. The F-150 Raptor Code Orange is not metallic.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It says it is metallic, but it isn’t. No one knows why. There are threads about it on the F150 forums.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it is the same color .. not sure why Ford calls it metallic. I have a code orange f150 raptor and it def not metallic.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it is the same color .. not sure why Ford calls it metallic. I have a code orange f150 raptor and it def not metallic.

I stand corrected!

The B&P has metallic specified and my salesmen said the F150 had flake in it when I went to see a Code Orange Bronco like my order on the back lot of the dealer.

I guess that’s what I get for relying on Ford and the dealer, ha ha.