Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

UPDATE: Dealership made well and sold to me for MSRP with no adds or increase in fees etc.

appreciate your guys’ help! Still on cloud 9, and can’t believe it’s home after waiting 2 years, 2 months and 15 days …

Sorry for the multiple posts in threads.

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range. The dealer is basically stating that no other dealer honored MSRP. Reading and being on the forums EVERY day, I know this isnt the case, ESPECIALLY for GT holders.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Any responses much appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
FellowM3

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer did not technically say they will NOT sell. They just said they dont think they can honor that deal and it most likely will be 10-30.

I am going to give them the final chance tomorrow, in which they said the decision will be made.

Just would be really helpful knowing a list of dealers that are honorable.

It will not be used to try and switch over etc.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my DORA from Stephens Auto Center. Was told $500 below MSRP. Had a day 5 reservation (7/18/20). Was a 2 door BadSas, now Braptor.

D66D2DBF-0BD1-4662-B976-A068B628044C.png

3A04EBA5-D773-4429-9C85-A3D2F6413670.png

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the multiple posts in threads.

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range. The dealer is basically stating that no other dealer honored MSRP. Reading and being on the forums EVERY day, I know this isnt the case, ESPECIALLY for GT holders.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Any responses much appreciated.
And an attorney. Especially if you have a signed doc stating that.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer did not technically say they will NOT sell. They just said they dont think they can honor that deal and it most likely will be 10-30.

I am going to give them the final chance tomorrow, in which they said the decision will be made.

Just would be really helpful knowing a list of dealers that are honorable.

It will not be used to try and switch over etc.
They agreed to sell it at MSRP any trim right?? I’d fire off some emails. I bought my 22 F-150 Raptor at sticker. They’re full of shit and just trying to be greedy. At the end of the day If you weren’t a GT they would have the raptor to begin with.

D2BD1075-3A95-4AC3-B167-C603DB04BCDB.png

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A dealer (a sophisticated and experienced party) cannot reneg on a written deal simply because that deal later becomes unappealing to them. Tell Ford. Hit up Twitter.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't see why they would care if another random dealer honored MSRP but good luck to you.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't see why they would care if another random dealer honored MSRP but good luck to you.
They don’t, OP is just trying to prove other dealers are selling at MSRP. Personally, I wouldn’t waste my time. If he has what he says he says a quick email to one of the addresses I provided would get that dealership in pretty hot water and his bronco at MSRP.

OP
OP
FellowM3

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They dont.

But the owner made a comment saying no one is selling these at MSRP, GT holder or not.. why should we.

I want to show them there is numerous...maybe bring them back down to earth.

If they still say no, once they officially say, give me XX over, i will contact ford through twitter, send emails to every email address, and hope to get help here on people leaving reviews

As of now the GM who thinks hes getting fired, said owner is looking to ask for 10-30k over, and most likely on the high side...

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gonna need to see a photo of that letter clearly stating any trim. If you have that you can probably go bark up the coporate ladder. If not you either pay for it or dont.

I have seen atleast $20k adm for every Braptor sale I know of.

OP
OP
FellowM3

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Gonna need to see a photo of that letter clearly stating any trim. If you have that you can probably go bark up the coporate ladder. If not you either pay for it or dont.

I have seen atleast $20k adm for every Braptor sale I know of.
My letter clearly states, "MSRP Pricing on the 2021 or 2022 Ford Bronco 2door/4door in any trim level"

Futher, i have an email attaching the GT email I got from FORD and attaching this letter, asking if I need a new letter stating Bronco RAPTOR.

They responsed and said "No sir, this letter will cover than and this email serves as proof that we will honor that same deal. Do not worry friend you can only expect excellence from XXXXXX Ford"

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They agreed to sell it at MSRP any trim right?? I’d fire off some emails. I bought my 22 F-150 Raptor at sticker. They’re full of shit and just trying to be greedy. At the end of the day If you weren’t a GT they would have the raptor to begin with.

Ford Bronco MSRP Raptor Folks.. Need your help D2BD1075-3A95-4AC3-B167-C603DB04BCDB
Thank you for posting this. I am using this information to reach out for a separate issue that I would like to have resolved.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They dont.

But the owner made a comment saying no one is selling these at MSRP, GT holder or not.. why should we.

I want to show them there is numerous...maybe bring them back down to earth.

If they still say no, once they officially say, give me XX over, i will contact ford through twitter, send emails to every email address, and hope to get help here on people leaving reviews

As of now the GM who thinks hes getting fired, said owner is looking to ask for 10-30k over, and most likely on the high side...
It’ll be sold before you have an opportunity to prove your case, then you’ll have to get right back in line. Fire the emails asap and the zone rep will be on the phone with the owner when the dealership opens. It’s clear how much they want for the raptor.
Sponsored