dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm looking for input on this as to whether its a bug or intentional. Or if anyone has heard anything from Ford about this.

When you try to add the mid package to a 4cyl Black Diamond, it forces the AT as an option.

When you spec out a mid package in a Badlands, it allows you to keep the MT and 4cyl.

Why??
Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yup, this has been the case for a while. Badlands is the only trim they're allowing to have manual and any package mid or higher on.

Why? To upsell you into a higher trim, of course! I suspect it's also to lower the take rate for manuals. I think they want to make it low so they can axe it in a couple of years.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First thing to do is assume you're the first person to ever have this issue and ask the moderators to disable the search function.

Now that you are no longer able to search for information for yourself, you're free to make a thread with your question. Hopefully it lands in the same section as the same question that others had, but you didn't search for.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now, I've been here a little while and I'm interested in the second part of his question also, as I've never read anything from Ford regarding their "reasoning" this.
I suppose I could search for it, but I'd rather somebody answer it in one of these threads that pop up every few days.
First thing to do is assume you're the first person to ever have this issue and ask the moderators to disable the search function.

Now that you are no longer able to search for information for yourself, you're free to make a thread with your question. Hopefully it lands in the same section as the same question that others had, but you didn't search for.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why search the forums, when someone will do it for you, just to prove a point that its easy.
Sponsored