Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully the clutch and brake pedals are far enough apart to wear boots and not touch both pedals at once. I had a Scion tc with close pedals, and one pair of boots were too wide to wear when driving that car.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully the clutch and brake pedals are far enough apart to wear boots and not touch both pedals at once. I had a Scion tc with close pedals, and one pair of boots were too wide to wear when driving that car.
well the TC is a compact car. (Basically a fancy Corolla) The bronco is a midsized suv. Plenty more foot room there.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best I can tell, from observing what is happening at work as the job grinds to a halt, some folks are just going to be negative no matter what. Any change in any plan is bound to effect them negatively, and they want you to know it.

I swear, if a hotty slid up next to them at a bar and asked them what their sign is, they'd reply, "Negative".

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I see it, if the Bronco was on the dealer lot tomorrow, I would have to wait anyway. I am working at the moment but that may change in the next few months. Who knows? Itā€™s better to not have a car payment until I am more confident in the economy. I have been awaiting this trucks return for two decades. I can wait a couple of more months. Also, this delay is for everyone not just FoMoCo.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did we ever find out if this transmission is going to be made in China like the MT-82 or elsewhere?

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™d pay more than that for a manual in the car I want. The only exception I can think of is the Alfa Romeo 4C, but Iā€™d also pay a lot more than $995 to get it in a manual.

I purchased an automatic vehicle once, and regretted it constantly.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m glad they fixed it. Canā€™t wait to see some 500whp manual transmission builds.

Kirk59

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happens to be just enough to handle Ford's 3.0L V6 diesel. 440ftlb and 250hp.

It was implied there was a larger v6 coming. The diesel with a manual (Jeep can't use theirs with a manual, the torque is too much) and that kind of deep gearing could be a very interesting combo. Put it in a 2-door and Jeep is one-upped at their own game again.
Ford Bronco MTI550 7 Speed Manual Transmission With Low Crawler Gear Revealed in Document C15AA3FE-DB37-403D-A57B-39DAC1190571

The clutch in the MTI550 7 speed that comes in the new bronco,like this one pictured above is not the same as the 3.0l v6 diesel. They are a weak clutch if pushed hard or abused
Sponsored