First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But if you add the vault will you still be able to store the doors in the back?
I'm pretty sure that's a no. If I recall adding the slide out tailgate removes the ability to store doors in the back and the vault looks taller.

Edit: Wrong vault I was thinking the locking drawer. For me choosing different dealers reveals different accessories.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the bimini top fits underneath the hard top, that would be really convenient. I could take the front roof panels off to get wind but less sun.

edit: after more thought, i realized you wouldn't be able to unlatch the roof, unless the bimini had some sort of "velcro door" thing.
I can tell you that it will not. Bikini tops require a channel at the front. It will have a snap in channel that will lock in the roof mounts leaving no place for the hard top to secure to.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honest question: other than the Bronco-branded or Ford-only availability stuff, why would we buy from Ford? The NOCO charger has a $50 markup when compared to Amazon, etc...
I believe if ordered at the time of purchase you can roll these accessories into your financing. That wouldn't be the move for me, but plenty of people will do that.

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its basically a full sided cage for the storage area. You lose the ability to put something tall or long back there, or lay down, but it gives you a fully enclosed trunk.

Even if the front doors are off, if you lock the vehicle the rear gate remains locked.

There are two options for the 4 door, one with a fixed top and one on struts you can raise.

All versions would also allow for mounting/strapping/laying items on the shelf, so you gain that as a load surface as well.
If the doors are off couldn't someone just flip the rear seats forward (4 door) and have access? Or does something about this lid stop them from coming forward? Thx.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Flipping the rear seats down reveals the back of the cage. It's not just a top piece.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the doors are off couldn't someone just flip the rear seats forward (4 door) and have access? Or does something about this lid stop them from coming forward? Thx.
It is a full cage, meaning there’s a back and sides to it. If someone flips the seats down they’re presented with a metal divider.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Honest question: other than the Bronco-branded or Ford-only availability stuff, why would we buy from Ford? The NOCO charger has a $50 markup when compared to Amazon, etc...
Only reason would seem to be if you want to finance them with the vehicle purchase or to burn off some FordPass points.

Also, this SRP should be more than you should pay. My dealer's accessory team will sell me parts/accessories at cost+10% which is about what the online places charge but I don't have to pay the shipping.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have issues with Ford's brakes, except for on the F-Series.... Tap em and the damn truck comes to a screeching halt.

And I don't tow off-road trailers. Hense once again, I don't need trailer brakes.

People need to understand, NOT everyone here plans on taking this thing off road every second they get. Some people will tow wave runners out to the lake, others (like myself) will tow quads up to the cabin. The Bronco has many uses, not just crawling thru the woods.
I guess I should have clarified-my issues with Ford’s brakes is on the F-series. Replaced rotors and pads to fix the problem.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I should have clarified-my issues with Ford’s brakes is on the F-series. Replaced rotors and pads to fix the problem.
Have you ever owned a FSB? Those things were known for warped rotors. I probably had them cut or replaced every year. But I got used to it.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the entire accessories section dropped from the b&p tool today. I guess that means either A) big update rolling out this week or B) they decided the whole submenu was too glitchy to leave up, and the b&p update continues to get pushed out

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn't read all 14 pages of replies, but I saw the sound deadening headliner. What happened to that being included for free, I saw that from Ford with my own eyes? I guess if you don't order the hard top at build then you won't get the free headliner and will have to add it on after?

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
None of you are ever going to financially recover from this.
JEEP is an acronym for Just Empty Every Pocket
BRONCO is an acronym for Basically Rich Or Needs Cash Often
:)
Sponsored