Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep waiting for Ford or 4WP to show the bumper mount light bar that was featured on the concept vehicle.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you know how to tow right?

I've towed 3000 lbs. without trailer brakes, no issues. Then again I'm more cautious when towing.

Thanks for the tip though ;)

Edit: Seems, according to AAA, I don't NEED brakes... hmmm.

1618843832772.png
Not sure what you tow, but if you towed a 3k lb offroad trailer on trails or even through mountain passes you would absolutely want trailer brakes. I’ll take my smart brake controller and 3400lb offroad trailer w trailer brakes any day of the week vs towing (even with my f150 screw & 10k tow rating) without my trailer brakes here through the mountain passes. Ford’s brakes suck so I can only imagine how much further a 3k trailer w/ no brakes would push a bronco.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shit. I just spent $600...

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We don’t get the sun in Buffalo that you do in Phoenix unfortunately
I was living in Rhode Island at the time and had one of my old cars stored outside with a tarp on it. Rain got underneath the tarp and after the sun hit it, some of the paint blistered and peeled.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm using Chrome, still getting the same 404.
Sorry about that. When I switched from Edge over to Chrome it started working for me.

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the bimini top fits underneath the hard top, that would be really convenient. I could take the front roof panels off to get wind but less sun.
From a recent pdf it says that the mesh Bimini was designed to go under both the soft top and the factory hard top, so I think it would work.

CB20AD0F-45B4-41EB-A7B0-9A0BF1C20ABA.jpeg

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure what you tow, but if you towed a 3k lb offroad trailer on trails or even through mountain passes you would absolutely want trailer brakes. I’ll take my smart brake controller and 3400lb offroad trailer w trailer brakes any day of the week vs towing (even with my f150 screw & 10k tow rating) without my trailer brakes here through the mountain passes. Ford’s brakes suck so I can only imagine how much further a 3k trailer w/ no brakes would push a bronco.
I don't have issues with Ford's brakes, except for on the F-Series.... Tap em and the damn truck comes to a screeching halt.

And I don't tow off-road trailers. Hense once again, I don't need trailer brakes.

People need to understand, NOT everyone here plans on taking this thing off road every second they get. Some people will tow wave runners out to the lake, others (like myself) will tow quads up to the cabin. The Bronco has many uses, not just crawling thru the woods.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody have any experience with this thing:
https://accessories.ford.com/compartment-asy-rear-stowage-vm2dz-78115a00-a.html?qty=1#2021/Bronco

It looks awesome but never used anything like it.

Also - if the link doesn't work, clear you cache.
Its basically a full sided cage for the storage area. You lose the ability to put something tall or long back there, or lay down, but it gives you a fully enclosed trunk.

Even if the front doors are off, if you lock the vehicle the rear gate remains locked.

There are two options for the 4 door, one with a fixed top and one on struts you can raise.

All versions would also allow for mounting/strapping/laying items on the shelf, so you gain that as a load surface as well.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The elusive tailgate table......

2DR cargo liner and mesh top probably in my future

Rear under floor vault is interesting too
But if you add the vault will you still be able to store the doors in the back?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But if you add the vault will you still be able to store the doors in the back?
Good question.

I can't say with any certainty, but that style vault looks really flush to that sunken section of the floor.

It may be a little more appealing to me than the console vault as I'd rather have more instant access to the console on the fly and that spot in the rear is likely lower down the line of where thieves may start looking.

Kind of like hiding a safe behind an oil painting, nobody ever looks there, right?

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honest question: other than the Bronco-branded or Ford-only availability stuff, why would we buy from Ford? The NOCO charger has a $50 markup when compared to Amazon, etc...
Sponsored