First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
so, The Hitch and these 2 parts and were good to go???
Thanks.
From what I was told, if you don't need the brake controller, then this all you really need.
I ordered the parts already, and once I have them and my ride, I will confirm and update.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just noticed this, and now I am concerned:
The soft cockpit cover....

Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website 1618981990106

Description says one thing, picture says another. And worse, the higher price is the '2door' description but the picture is the 4 door. Be careful if you order one :)

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I am even more confused. The door bags that are on the Ford Accessories site state: "Not compatible with on-vehicle storage" and are vinyl/padded.

https://accessories.ford.com/bag-roof-panel-stowage-vm2dz-54502h07-d.html#2021/Bronco

(note: url says roof panel - but, this is clearly for the doors)

What door bags are being used in the Bronco Nation video that are clearly canvas? Am I the only one that assumed these were included with every model - no matter the trim?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now I am even more confused. The door bags that are on the Ford Accessories site state: "Not compatible with on-vehicle storage" and are vinyl/padded.

https://accessories.ford.com/bag-roof-panel-stowage-vm2dz-54502h07-d.html#2021/Bronco

What door bags are being used in the Bronco Nation video that are clearly canvas? Am I the only one that assumed these were included with every model - no matter the trim?

The only thing that is included no matter door count is the protection bags for the front t-tops.

If you are ordering a 4 door and add the $350 door bag option, you are buying the door harness feature that allows you to store all 4 doors in the back.

The door bags in the catalog are "garage storage" which is to just protect the doors in your garage and are not the same as the harness system ones. (Although I'm sure the harness ones are in that catalog as well)

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

The door bags used in the video and seen at dealer Bronco events are the onboard storage bags that can be added as an option for $350 when you order. The bags on the accessory website are for off-vehicle storage and can be ordered as a DIO for $470 when you placed with your vehicle order (or for about $600 off the website, if you order all the bags for a 4Dr). I saw and felt the onboard bags (the $350 option) at a recent Bronco event and think they are pretty well made with padding etc. After seeing them, I deleted my order for the off-vehicle storage bags; didn't think it was necessary to have a second set of storage bags given the quality of the on-vehicle bags. There is plenty of other gear to spend the "saved" $470 on!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Although I'm sure the harness ones are in that catalog as well
Yeah, not seeing them on there. Hence the prolonged confusion.

Anyone have the Part numbers? My dealer is having an issue getting them added to my BD order. Which I knew was a problem within B&P - but, clearly he’s not bright enough to figure this out.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The door bags used in the video and seen at dealer Bronco events are the onboard storage bags that can be added as an option for $350 when you order. The bags on the accessory website are for off-vehicle storage and can be ordered as a DIO for $470 when you placed with your vehicle order (or for about $600 off the website, if you order all the bags for a 4Dr). I saw and felt the onboard bags (the $350 option) at a recent Bronco event and think they are pretty well made with padding etc. After seeing them, I deleted my order for the off-vehicle storage bags; didn't think it was necessary to have a second set of storage bags given the quality of the on-vehicle bags. There is plenty of other gear to spend the "saved" $470 on!
That’s super helpful info. I hope they have them at my event so that I can decide myself. I really don’t plan on storing them onboard - but, want to protect them when we head out for the day. So, garage version would do the trick - but, if the onboard are high enough quality- I’d rather save a few bucks.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm pretty sure that's a no. If I recall adding the slide out tailgate removes the ability to store doors in the back and the vault looks taller.

Edit: Wrong vault I was thinking the locking drawer. For me choosing different dealers reveals different accessories.
But one related downside would certainly be that the elusive slide out tailgate bolts over that recessed opening for the safe, making the safe so...secure as to be not useful for securing anything you want to access reasonably quickly.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very nice to see those water noprene seat covers. Was regretting not upgrading to higher model due from Big Bend with cloth. That'll be my first buy, wondering how easy it is to install.
I too want seat covers for my BB, but I can't get the catalog to open!! All I get is a 400 error! Do you know where I can access the catalog?

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's B&P site used to have a Bimini in canvas (and mesh). I ordered canvas but the dealer told me that would be DIO. Okay, but...there is no canvas bimini on the Accessories site, only the mesh. Anyone ordering the canvas bimini? I suppose there will be (probably better) aftermarket options.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are these accessories actually available now? I'm sure we can order them but when will they actually be shipped?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these accessories actually available now? I'm sure we can order them but when will they actually be shipped?
Your dealer will either have some in stock when your Bronco arrives or they will be able to order them.
Sponsored