604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Bronco
Badlands
Just being a smartass here, but Ford didn't think an OBX would get dirty 😂
I'm sure there's some dirt in mall parking lots, and a couple pot-holes for an "off road" experience.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Bronco
Undecided
I'm sure there's some dirt in mall parking lots, and a couple pot-holes for an "off road" experience.
That'll most likely be my obx sas, still don't want rock chips and constantly dirty.

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Serious question. If the OBX has SAS and Advanced 4x4 w/ 4.7 Rear Locking Diff how would it be less capable that any other Bronco (w/o the sway bar disconnect)?

parkerdog

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 xlt bronco
Bronco
Outer Banks
I couldn't find a good picture but that fishing expedition obx in rapid red has some kind of mud flaps on it. They didn't look like the gator ones.

"Ford built the concepts primarily to show off the accessories that will be available when the Bronco and Bronco Sport begin deliveries. Hence, the Bronco four-door Outer Banks Fishing Guide concept sports a Yakima LockNLoad Platform roof rack, a fishing pole holder and seat perch built around the SUV's fender-mounted trail sights, a Ford Performance modular front bumper and safari bar, a slide-out tailgate, all-weather floor mats, and splash guards."

1632887800713.png

Last edited:
Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement