Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears starting with the 4/4 build week that all (most? some?) blends past an original blend date of 4/5 are getting parked at Mud Mountain. Where are our friendly drone operator/driveby members?

Most builds are getting a status of "In Production", secondary status "Produced", and an ETA of 2-3 weeks out for the next stage. Hopefully, I can be proven wrong, but all signs are pointing to another parts hold.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sadly welcome you to the club. I’ve been on the mountain since 1/25. Still showing “in production”. Don’t expect any information at all from Ford. Our build week has tried every communication method possible. The only advice I can give you is to try and only track your vehicle like once a week or so. It’s nothing but a disappointment. Ford has sucked all of the fun out of it for me at this point. I will get excited again when it gets delivered.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sadly welcome you to the club. I’ve been on the mountain since 1/25. Still showing “in production”. Don’t expect any information at all from Ford. Our build week has tried every communication method possible. The only advice I can give you is to try and only track your vehicle like once a week or so. It’s nothing but a disappointment. Ford has sucked all of the fun out of it for me at this point. I will get excited again when it gets delivered.
No truer words have been spoken.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep - I’m a 3/4 build and have been stuck in production since. I wish someone with knowledge could just give us all an update on what parts are missing and a realistic ETA. This silence and no communication form Ford is disappointing!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My sentiments exactly. 1/14 blend date here

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else getting consistently bumped? I'm now out to 5/7-5/13 on chip hold. For the 4/4 week, it seems like specifically late 4/5 and all 4/6 blends (scheduled dates, actual dates were 4/7 and 4/8) are hanging out on the mountain. Not sure about other weeks.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Came to join the hill with everyone.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like I am a card carrying member.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2/25 blend here and In Production. Regardless of what it says we are all in a micro chip delay unless Built/Awaiting Shipment

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this parking lot the one in Ypsilanti you are referring to? My FordPass show my bronco has been sitting in this lot 19 miles from MAP since it’s build date.

Sponsored

DJ_150

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. Originally scheduled for January, then 5/13, now 5/18. Just got off the phone with Ford marketing and they are not able to provide additional information. I asked how they came up with a date of 5/18 to begin with and they did not have an answer.

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once you join this club it is very difficult to get out of it. Pretty sure there are people from December dates still stuck there. There's people whose dealer is 30 minutes from the plant buried in there. You are either there waiting on a chip module, or you're built and they just have such a mess of vehicles to ship on limited transport that you've fallen through the cracks.

3/14 blend, 3/20 built, and awaiting only a 6 hour convoy shipment since then. Lost count how many times the EDD was kicked but it's sometime in May now. I've found at least 20 Broncos in local dealers' inventory systems that are subject to the same fate.

Ford will never clear it out unless they start to cut production or stop production entirely for several weeks.

The whole thing reminds me of an old Ditka rant to the press after the game. "There is not one problem with the defense, there are many. Too numerous to elaborate. We.... we stink."

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2/25 blend here and In Production. Regardless of what it says we are all in a micro chip delay unless Built/Awaiting Shipment
Right. For the first couple of weeks, they stated no holds or delays. Last week, they finally said it was a chip hold. My moderately realistic goal now is that maybe I'll have it by Super Celebration West in September.

Sevout

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a 4/4 blend and have had my built awaiting shipping email since 4/7. I’ve heard nothing since then still shows awaiting shipment. Think I’m on the mountain?

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once you join this club it is very difficult to get out of it. Pretty sure there are people from December dates still stuck there. There's people whose dealer is 30 minutes from the plant buried in there. You are either there waiting on a chip module, or you're built and they just have such a mess of vehicles to ship on limited transport that you've fallen through the cracks.

3/14 blend, 3/20 built, and awaiting only a 6 hour convoy shipment since then. Lost count how many times the EDD was kicked but it's sometime in May now. I've found at least 20 Broncos in local dealers' inventory systems that are subject to the same fate.

Ford will never clear it out unless they start to cut production or stop production entirely for several weeks.

The whole thing reminds me of an old Ditka rant to the press after the game. "There is not one problem with the defense, there are many. Too numerous to elaborate. We.... we stink."
That is my fear…no way they are stopping the production line
Sponsored