First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sadly welcome you to the club. I’ve been on the mountain since 1/25. Still showing “in production”. Don’t expect any information at all from Ford. Our build week has tried every communication method possible. The only advice I can give you is to try and only track your vehicle like once a week or so. It’s nothing but a disappointment. Ford has sucked all of the fun out of it for me at this point. I will get excited again when it gets delivered.
I got my Ice mountain T shirt!!

The lack of communication is really the worst part.
what is missing?
What labor does it take ?
What is a general plan (vehicles per day)
is a priority? Obviously not
This type of information is provided at production. After nada.

Further I think it’s been ford goal to wrap up in Q2. At Least the January broncos. They are driven By delivering in quarters. Nothing started on ice mountain until April (start for Q2). It’s moving now but not fast. In my week 1/17, it’s about 50% build and will take the rest of May to complete if lucky.

Ford Bronco Mud Mountain - Dirt Mountain (v3.0) ? B93823F1-794B-4C9F-82CF-54BA746DE8F6
Sponsored

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a 4/4 blend. Now my sticker says 4/26. Online chat last week said build would be done by 5/1, but looking at all these others posts, who knows? Seems like a way to get a new car with a shitty paint job of sitting outside for months on end.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m a 4/4 blend and have had my built awaiting shipping email since 4/7. I’ve heard nothing since then still shows awaiting shipment. Think I’m on the mountain?
We are sitting together, 4/4 schedule blend turned into 4/5 with a 4/6 build. My secondary status has been released since 4/6 and awaiting on convoy to MD. Ford did not have much to say and gave various reasons all of which blamed the shipping process to include "Yard Congestion". I have had 5 ETA's now. Ford needs to stop production and clear those that are built off the mountain and those waiting on parts completed. Whomever is in logistics and sustainment is doing a horrendous job creating a mess.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
January 25 blend date. Been camped out on Dirt/Ice/Mud Mountain since then. We did call Ford and they moved my EDD up a whopping 2 days to June 1.
I too, asked what that was based on and got no answer at all.
It’s likely to be a long summer spent camped out on what by then, may be called Collecting Dust Mountain.

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sadly welcome you to the club. I’ve been on the mountain since 1/25. Still showing “in production”. Don’t expect any information at all from Ford. Our build week has tried every communication method possible. The only advice I can give you is to try and only track your vehicle like once a week or so. It’s nothing but a disappointment. Ford has sucked all of the fun out of it for me at this point. I will get excited again when it gets delivered.
My sentiments exactly

Sponsored

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah Chip hold is what I was told. Tracker says over 500 vehicles in the same status.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

January 25 blend date. Been camped out on Dirt/Ice/Mud Mountain since then. We did call Ford and they moved my EDD up a whopping 2 days to June 1.
I too, asked what that was based on and got no answer at all.
It’s likely to be a long summer spent camped out on what by then, may be called Collecting Dust Mountain.
I guess maybe I should lower my expectations of potentially by September...

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else notice when Mike Levine post anything about Bronco's on twitter he turns off comments?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this parking lot the one in Ypsilanti you are referring to? My FordPass show my bronco has been sitting in this lot 19 miles from MAP since it’s build date.
Was looking at Maps. Looks like your Bronco's location is Angstrom Storage Facility (in Ypsilanti). It's an old Ford plant that they sold to Angstrom, who turned it into storage.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else notice when Mike Levine post anything about Bronco's on twitter he turns off comments?
Yes just quote retweet when he dies that if you want to reply

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build "completion" date now pushed out to the end of June. June 27th was the date I got today. Can't say I'm optimistic about that date, either.
Sponsored