Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond
Sasquatch

Took her out to Holly Oaks today and could not be more satisfied. Beat the brakes off her on almost every single hill/obstacle they had - some climbs were so vertical I was slightly nervous given it had just rained all night but this thing kicked absolute ASS
Awesome! (y)
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you had fun. Boy do I hate mud. It can be fun to play in, but the clean up sux and the wear and tear on mechanical systems is more than I like to think about.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black Diamond
Sasquatch

Took her out to Holly Oaks today and could not be more satisfied. Beat the brakes off her on almost every single hill/obstacle they had - some climbs were so vertical I was slightly nervous given it had just rained all night but this thing kicked absolute ASS

That color should be standard on all models, oh, wait, just needs muds...

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Black Diamond
Sasquatch

I love the Cactus Gray.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SamG

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad you had fun. Boy do I hate mud. It can be fun to play in, but the clean up sux and the wear and tear on mechanical systems is more than I like to think about.
The clean up has indeed been annoying - however, the boys who rode with me agreed to help clean her up which made it easier.

Wear and tear definitely is a thing, however I decided 5 years ago when I saw the first prototype deep within the walls of Ford's Development Center that I was going to use this for everything - mud, rocks, snow, sand..etc.

I'll survive even if it doesn't lol

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now don’t wash it for a month so everyone will know it’s not just a pretty face.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Best post in weeks! #winning

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome!

Just got my Black Diamond Monday, been wanting to try out Holly Oaks.

20211005_165940.jpg

Just spend 7 hrs putting on a 2in lift kit today, the IFS made it way more involved then the one I had put on my Wrangler.
Are those the stock tires and optional rims? Is that pic before or after the lift?

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone with tips for cleaning out the undercarriage in these situations? Especially if you don’t have a lift?

Sponsored

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone with tips for cleaning out the undercarriage in these situations? Especially if you don’t have a lift?
Pressure washer with undercarriage attachment

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are those the stock tires and optional rims? Is that pic before or after the lift?
That pic was before the lift with optional BD wheels with 285/75R17 Toyo Open Country AT3s. The tires measurements are basically 34"x11.2".

Here are some new pics with the 2in lift and 1in wheel spacers.

Ford Bronco Muddy Aftermath From Holly Oaks ORV Park 20211011_171259

Ford Bronco Muddy Aftermath From Holly Oaks ORV Park 20211011_171411

Ford Bronco Muddy Aftermath From Holly Oaks ORV Park 20211011_171440

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey OP thanks for sharing that BD Sasquatch is capable :). Question: besides the tires and wheels what’s the suspension difference Ford put in vs non Sasquatch? Is there a place to see this, i.e. manual specs?
We can finally answer the ongoing Bronco question, "how much lift" does each trim level have compared to the others?

Now that we have the Ford General Specifications document, Bilstein Coilover Information and Ford Part Number information we can finally get a clear and complete picture on what the stock Bronco lift dimensions are and what is possible to lift each trim level. In this discussion the goal is always to maintain maximum functionality of your Bronco for off-road use. If you want to do something for looks only, you may be able to bend the rules a little and do a budget lift, but you want to be cautious of tire rub, binding, CV joints and steering component damage or other unintended consequences.

Vaughn Gittin Jr. or Loren Healey (both Bronco racers) said something to the effect, to put 37" tires on the Sasquatch you need to go up 2 inches and out 2 inches. Going out 2 inches most likely will require new control arms. On the other hand, Ryan of 4WP, only recommended new control arms when doing a lift 3 inches or higher. Further, he prefers a +35 wheel offset to maintain the ideal scrub radius to minimize wear on components. While this thread cannot possibly address every variable, these are general guidelines that each manufacture will handle differently, depending on the lift kits they offer.

Each of the below tables can be read separately to understand the information or points made within that table. Some data is repeated in other tables to provide clarity or present the information in a different way to make it understandable to the most number of people. This thread is intended to help newbies and experienced alike, with those more knowledgeable forum members helping others learn the ropes of suspension modifications and lift. Please post any corrections or clarifications you feel are needed.

Thank you to @ZackDanger, @Razorbak86 for their knowledge shared and for some of our unnamed friends of the forum.

View attachment 130207
All the info you need has been gathered and shared by @North7

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford should make them in this color. Very similar to a color the 4Runner comes in. My buddy has a 4Runner in this color and I gave him a hard time (even though I dig it) when I first saw it and I told him Toyotas original name for the color was “Foreskin” :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored