Sponsored

Mudflaps installed on non-sas badlands. Molded on front, Gatorback on the rear.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally I just had the molded plastic pair on the front to stop the front wheels from throwing rocks into the paint on my doors. I plan on hauling my dirt bike on a hitch rack so I needed some longer rear protection to not throw rocks at my bike.

I managed to get some rear Gatorbacks at cost. Install on the Gatorbacks was fairly easy. Since my badlands isn't a sasquatch I had to drill holes in the rear bumper for the flaps. I used a 90 degree attachment on a hand drill and I was able to get it without having to take the wheels off. Install on the molded fronts was more of a hassle than the Gatorbacks.

IMG_0469.jpeg

IMG_0470.jpeg

IMG_0471.jpeg

IMG_0472.jpeg

IMG_0473.jpeg
Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Originally I just had the molded plastic pair on the front to stop the front wheels from throwing rocks into the paint on my doors. I plan on hauling my dirt bike on a hitch rack so I needed some longer rear protection to not throw rocks at my bike.

I managed to get some rear Gatorbacks at cost. Install on the Gatorbacks was fairly easy. Since my badlands isn't a sasquatch I had to drill holes in the rear bumper for the flaps. I used a 90 degree attachment on a hand drill and I was able to get it without having to take the wheels off. Install on the molded fronts was more of a hassle than the Gatorbacks.

Ford Bronco Mudflaps installed on non-sas badlands. Molded on front, Gatorback on the rear. IMG_0473

Ford Bronco Mudflaps installed on non-sas badlands. Molded on front, Gatorback on the rear. IMG_0473

Hi, Wondering which ones are on the Front?

Thanks