Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noah, do you guys offer any additional discounts on the bronco such as military/veterans? I know it may not be much but could help!
As far as I know we will be accepting the ford veteran and student discounts for the bronco, that is through ford however so you get a code for it just like X plan

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I know we will be accepting the ford veteran and student discounts for the bronco, that is through ford however so you get a code for it just like X plan
Thank you for that information, currently the Ford website does not have the Bronco listed in the drop down for the certificate. Hopefully it will be update before delivery.

Deleted member 2346

The Xplan PIN is generated through Ford corporate. So I’m a bit confused why you’re telling people you’ll honor a PIN “even if ford won’t”. Ford won’t allow an xplan pin to be generated.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am definitely switching from Veterans Ford to you guys! You guys are great...made my night, day and everything in between!
Just switched over

Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Xplan PIN is generated through Ford corporate. So I’m a bit confused why you’re telling people you’ll honor a PIN “even if ford won’t”. Ford won’t allow an xplan pin to be generated.
You can generate a pin if you are X-plan eligible. They are not vehicle specific.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just switched over
Glad to have you with us! If you have any questions or concerns my number is in the thread and you can contact me here

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is good news, excellently timed as well! Because it looks like I'll be moving to Tampa in a few months, and I was just wondering what to do about dealerships.

Is the Kissimee store the closest Mullinax to Tampa? Google wasn't as forthcoming as I'd prefer.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I posted the email I got from Mullinax in Mobile. They said just generate a PIN for another vehicle and they will honor it as if it were for the Bronco. Hope this helps. They just want proof you actually would have qualified.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is good news, excellently timed as well! Because it looks like I'll be moving to Tampa in a few months, and I was just wondering what to do about dealerships.

Is the Kissimee store the closest Mullinax to Tampa? Google wasn't as forthcoming as I'd prefer.
That it is, most of our stores are east coast but that one is the furthest west

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I posted the email I got from Mullinax in Mobile. They said just generate a PIN for another vehicle and they will honor it as if it were for the Bronco. Hope this helps. They just want proof you actually would have qualified.
Correct

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Mullinax Auto Group pricing decision: X Plan pricing with PIN 1603491521821

Switched to Mullinax Ford today. They were the only dealer in the area to respond and agree to honor x-plan pricing even if Ford does not honor it. BTW, the rep at Ford Customer Service said that Ford is still discussing x-plan pricing internally and that it may still be offered by the time real ordering takes place. Took 2 mins to switch my reservation to Mullinax. Anyway, this is what I envision mine looking like when I get it.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That it is, most of our stores are east coast but that one is the furthest west
Right on. Well if all goes according to plan, you'll get my business.

Not too far if a drive, all things considered, to avoid the bull shit of massive markups. I'll just pile the family in the minivan and tell them we're going to Disney. They won't mind, right!?

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right on. Well if all goes according to plan, you'll get my business.

Not too far if a drive, all things considered, to avoid the bull shit of massive markups. I'll just pile the family in the minivan and tell them we're going to Disney. They won't mind, right!?
well disney is right by us.... though you should try to avoid the i4 rush cause good God is it awful as I am sure you know lol

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well disney is right by us.... though you should try to avoid the i4 rush cause good God is it awful as I am sure you know lol
Yep. I've been bit by the particular snake more than once!
Sponsored