Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you, will do. I'm late to this thread, are you in sales at Mullinax? Would prefer to have you handle my purchase.
I handle internet and phone but I don't do the actual sale itself, I can for sure handle the majority of it but I won't be the one doing the final paperwork
Sponsored

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is beautiful I must say!
Would it have a white top? Body color?
I love it and would honestly like something similar w the classic wind blue or Brittany blue. Cactus grey could work, or else race red. But this looks great to me ?wish it were available!
Yes, I will get a white top even if I have to paint/purchase one when available. I manage the FABLAB in Jackson County so I can do anything with vinyl lol This is my jeep.
Ford Bronco Mullinax Auto Group pricing decision: X Plan pricing with PIN 1603572906625

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone, I just got the decision for pricing at the Mullinax Auto Group, this is the direct quote from my GM/owner: "The managers discussed it this morning and we decided we are MSRP for Bronco unless a customer can produce a legitimate X-Plan PIN. If so, we will honor X-Plan price even though Ford will not. We will also accept AZD Plan pricing as Ford did not cancel those programs yet." If you guys have any other questions send them to me and I would be happy to answer them.
Edit: This is not just at my location it is all Mullinax Ford locations including our dealerships in Alabama and Washington state
@Mpatient1

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the email on Friday from Mullinax of Kissimmee confirming the same thing. Great news.

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting mixed messages with Mullinax. Called Friday to accretion best pricing and was told at this moment it wasn’t clear. I’ve messaged the OP for clarification. Have tried finding on their website the X-Plan details. Are people getting this only by email or is it listed on their site and I’m just not search competent?

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m getting mixed messages with Mullinax. Called Friday to accretion best pricing and was told at this moment it wasn’t clear. I’ve messaged the OP for clarification. Have tried finding on their website the X-Plan details. Are people getting this only by email or is it listed on their site and I’m just not search competent?
I got email from Mullinax similar to what was shown in post 14. I doubt if you will find it on their website. They are offering an “X plan discount” not the official X plan pricing they would get through Ford. But they are requiring proof /PIN number to qualify. I assume anyone who had reservation there got email.

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got email from Mullinax similar to what was shown in post 14. I doubt if you will find it on their website. They are offering an “X plan discount” not the official X plan pricing they would get through Ford. But they are requiring proof /PIN number to qualify. I assume anyone who had reservation there got email.
I’ll be calling them when they open today.

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I handle internet and phone but I don't do the actual sale itself, I can for sure handle the majority of it but I won't be the one doing the final paperwork
Sounds good, thank you. Do you have an email/cell?

Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are gonna log in to your ford account then look at your reservation, you will see a contact button at the bottom center of the screen, hit that and tell the ppl you want to switch and where to, they will refund your 100 dollars and move it over to the new dealer, at some point after you will have to do another 100 dollar transaction through ford for your reservation at the new dealer. You will keep your spot in line and you can move it twice without losing your spot, the reason you have the money refunded and then another separate transaction is the money laundering laws we are subject to
Noah, A couple of questions.

At the time of order in Dec, will Mullinax be charging an additional deposit?

Do you have an official link to the website or better yet an official note on your company letterhead that this is indeed the offer?

As for xplan pin. Does the pin need to be generated at the time of order (dec) or at the time of delivery?

Many Thanks

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have an official link to the website or better yet an official note on your company letterhead that this is indeed the offer?

As for xplan pin. Does the pin need to be generated at the time of order (dec) or at the time of delivery?

Many Thanks
I can post the email we sent outlining the offer to all of our bronco customers here. As for your other questions I'll ask and get back to you

Mullinax_Ford_Apopka_Email.jpg

mullinax-kissimmee1_GvWBI4ZuP.png
BRONCO UPDATE - OCTOBER 2020
The New 2021 Bronco is Coming to Mullinax
Shopping for your Bronco at Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee is Super Simple.

The 2021 Ford Bronco Build and Price tool is now officially open for business! Please visit ford.com to start exploring the buildable combinations for your dream Bronco. The official ordering system will not open until December 2020 so at the present time, no Ford dealer can finalize your order to Ford. However, we invite you to utilize the Build and Price tool and communicate with your Sales Consultant to help design the truck so you’ll be ready for December when we can lock the order in for real.
We have also had a lot of questions about pricing. The Build and Price tool will now show your pricing. At Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee, the price you see will be our UpFront price for all customers with NO DEALER FEES or Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). Nobody will pay more than the Ford factory price for the all-new 2021 Bronco at Mullinax Ford. If you are a qualified AXZD-Plan member, Mullinax Ford will honor all available private plan sales programs offered by Ford Motor Company. We have already been alerted that Ford Motor Company will NOT be offering X-Plan pricing on the 2021 Model Year Bronco however Mullinax Ford has decided to HONOR ALL X-Plan purchasers and sell the Bronco at X-Plan price. To qualify for this private X-...

Ford Bronco Mullinax Auto Group pricing decision: X Plan pricing with PIN mullinax-kissimmee1_GvWBI4ZuP
*FREE DELIVERY in State of Florida

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

You are receiving this email because you inquired about or purchased a vehicle from Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee recently or in the past. If you prefer not to receive further emails from us, click here to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can send a written request to the address below. We'll remove you from our list as quickly as possible.
This email was sent to [email protected] on October 23, 2020.
To contact us please visit http://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/ or call (407) 846-6000.
This email was delivered to you by:
Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee
1810 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Many Thanks
Ford Bronco Mullinax Auto Group pricing decision: X Plan pricing with PIN 1603646498157

There is an email posted by one of our customers here, as far as when the Pin needs to be generated it is at time of delivery, also we are not charging an additional deposit for ordering

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are correct but there have been several ppl who have posted screenshots of emails to that effect here

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model