Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax Apopka told me that they will do Xplan pricing as long as your reservation was before 10/20 and if you yourself are eligible for the plan (ie no using a friend's pin).

I'm good on both counts but just an FYI for all.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will be calling them again this a.m.
1:pm ... confirmed with Lou Xplan is accepted for the Bronco @ NSB Mullinax
I sent Lou an email this morning telling him that the pin does not identify a specific vehicle. I think that maybe he was mistaken. I generated mine a couple of weeks ago. There is not a shelf life noted on the pin certificate. Since this is applies to all of the Mullinax family of dealers, maybe it will just take a little time for the correct info and procedure to circulate. Eager to deal with them.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sent Lou an email this morning telling him that the pin does not identify a specific vehicle. I think that maybe he was mistaken. I generated mine a couple of weeks ago. There is not a shelf life noted on the pin certificate. Since this is applies to all of the Mullinax family of dealers, maybe it will just take a little time for the correct info and procedure to circulate. Eager to deal with them.
20201030_150325.jpg

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got an email in to Mullinax West Palm Beach (Lake Park). I'll post something when I know it, as that would be my local Mullinax location & after watching this thread—looks like where my reservation will be moved to.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mullinax Apopka said they will accept X-Plan if your reservation date is before the 20th of this month.
Technically if your reservation is after 9/18 you will be ordering a MY '22 per the directive from FORD, so I am not sure how that would work anyway. I doubt the Ford system would allow ordering MY'22 in December of '20. We will have to see how it rolls out in December and what the directions are for ordering pre and post the 9/18 cutoff date.

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically if your reservation is after 9/18 you will be ordering a MY '22 per the directive from FORD, so I am not sure how that would work anyway. I doubt the Ford system would allow ordering MY'22 in December of '20. We will have to see how it rolls out in December and what the directions are for ordering pre and post the 9/18 cutoff date.
I believe since they are not sure where the line is exactly you will order now and then later be able to make changes if you get switched to 2022.

But yes Ford has only said 2021s won't have Xplan so far so the October 20 reservation limit might not matter.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got a quote from Mullinax NSB, they did not xplan me even though I sent in my pin. Not a big deal as it only save $252 on Base. However the rest of the paperwork looks nice, no fees and other bullshit. No complaints really since it is only lest that a 1% difference in price. You folk get a BD and above may need to stress more about it.

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, I just got the decision for pricing at the Mullinax Auto Group, this is the direct quote from my GM/owner: "The managers discussed it this morning and we decided we are MSRP for Bronco unless a customer can produce a legitimate X-Plan PIN. If so, we will honor X-Plan price even though Ford will not. We will also accept AZD Plan pricing as Ford did not cancel those programs yet." If you guys have any other questions send them to me and I would be happy to answer them.
Edit: This is not just at my location it is all Mullinax Ford locations including our dealerships in Alabama and Washington state
Edit: Quick clarification based on some questions I have been getting, you need to have the PIN at time of sale/delivery not in December. We are not charging a reservation fee or order fee to turn your reservation into an order.
my email is [email protected] you can reach me there or on here, I also posted my cell number in the thread.

@noahr , you may want to contact your sister dealership in New Smyrna Beach, the contact assigned to me there keeps texting me wanting me to place my order, stating that orders are a first come first serve basis....Noah, I can give you the name if you want.

being polite, I kinda told him to join this forum as it is very educational...I will re-text any correspondence or emails from him on this thread as to make everyone aware that NSB is getting a little hasty to place orders.
I let him know that I have already looked at the B&P (he states all options and accessories, to be offered, are currently on the B&P...we all know has bugs) and will place my order in December. Would he even have the pricing info already?

Got this email too...

"Ford just released the Build and Price tool. You can now configure your Bronco anyway you like and move one step closer to putting that Bronco in your driveway! My name is xxxx xxxxxxx and you can reach me at (xxx) xxx-xxx or reply to this e-mail. I will be your point of contact here at Mullinax Ford.

Once you've configured your Bronco I need you to send me your build so we can confirm Ford has the correct information. Is there a day or time that works best for me to call you or is e-mail better?

Please follow these easy steps so you know where you are throughout your build:

Step 1 – Reserve. Done!

• Step 2 – Confirm Specs/Price. Please follow this link by clicking here to build and price your new Bronco. Please give me a call or send me a text message once it is completed. I will need a copy for our records and would like to confirm we have all the right information.
  • Step 3 – Order. Once the order system is ready, we’ll get it in and in line for production.
  • Step 4 – Wait and Dream. We anticipate receiving Bronco Sport deliveries later this year. I wish I could give you an exact date for you’re adventures to begin but I’ll keep you posted on the progress.
  • Step 5 – Begin the Adventure. As soon as your Bronco is delivered to us, you’ll be notified. Let the Adventure Begin!
Thank you again and it is my pleasure to be of your assistance,

xxxx xxxxxxx
2317 State Road 44
xxxxxx
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 "

Much of this is vague information...maybe trying to lock me in early, which i will not do...
I'm hoping that this high pressure does not reflect the company as a whole...I'm sure you would not want negative publicity on social media...maybe just an ill informed newbie...let him know that there is a ton of word of mouth out there.

I'm being cautious right now....I have other reservations that I can still move as a backup....I have a bad taste in my mouth in regards to car dealerships as it is...You seem to be honest and forthcoming with correct information like Granger and Stephens...which is why I switched to Mullinax to begin with.

thanks, A1A

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 2018 Hyundai Tucson 1967 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noah, will Mullinax definitely honor this at all locations, including Olympia, Wa?
My second reservation was at their location. They have made no effort into contacting me, just to give you a heads up. I did cancel that reservation since it was made in a time of panic, during the whole "lose your spot" debacle if you move dealerships.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax Apopka told me that they will do Xplan pricing as long as your reservation was before 10/20 and if you yourself are eligible for the plan (ie no using a friend's pin).

I'm good on both counts but just an FYI for all.
About the 10/20 date, did they specify reservation with Ford, or reservation moved to them?

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got a quote from Mullinax NSB, they did not xplan me even though I sent in my pin. Not a big deal as it only save $252 on Base. However the rest of the paperwork looks nice, no fees and other bullshit. No complaints really since it is only lest that a 1% difference in price. You folk get a BD and above may need to stress more about it.
I have been going back and forth a little with Mullinax in NSB and they said they would honor x-plan pricing. $252 doesn't seem like a lot, but according to the spreadsheet comparison that was posted a while back it is in line with the base model(s). Seems like it is in order, but they haven't been as reassuring as Mullinax Kissimmee. This fellow Noah at Kissimmee and his dealership seem like they have it together. Lets see how it plays out the next few weeks. I still think there may be more accessories added to B&P so I don't want to lock in quite yet.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

Last edited:
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr , you may want to contact your sister dealership in New Smyrna Beach, the contact assigned to me there keeps texting me wanting me to place my order, stating that orders are a first come first serve basis....Noah, I can give you the name if you want.

being polite, I kinda told him to join this forum as it is very educational...I will re-text any correspondence or emails from him on this thread as to make everyone aware that NSB is getting a little hasty to place orders.
I let him know that I have already looked at the B&P (he states all options and accessories, to be offered, are currently on the B&P...we all know has bugs) and will place my order in December. Would he even have the pricing info already?

Got this email too...

"Ford just released the Build and Price tool. You can now configure your Bronco anyway you like and move one step closer to putting that Bronco in your driveway! My name is xxxx xxxxxxx and you can reach me at (xxx) xxx-xxx or reply to this e-mail. I will be your point of contact here at Mullinax Ford.

Once you've configured your Bronco I need you to send me your build so we can confirm Ford has the correct information. Is there a day or time that works best for me to call you or is e-mail better?

Please follow these easy steps so you know where you are throughout your build:

Step 1 – Reserve. Done!

• Step 2 – Confirm Specs/Price. Please follow this link by clicking here to build and price your new Bronco. Please give me a call or send me a text message once it is completed. I will need a copy for our records and would like to confirm we have all the right information.
  • Step 3 – Order. Once the order system is ready, we’ll get it in and in line for production.
  • Step 4 – Wait and Dream. We anticipate receiving Bronco Sport deliveries later this year. I wish I could give you an exact date for you’re adventures to begin but I’ll keep you posted on the progress.
  • Step 5 – Begin the Adventure. As soon as your Bronco is delivered to us, you’ll be notified. Let the Adventure Begin!
Thank you again and it is my pleasure to be of your assistance,

xxxx xxxxxxx
2317 State Road 44
xxxxxx
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 "

Much of this is vague information...maybe trying to lock me in early, which i will not do...
I'm hoping that this high pressure does not reflect the company as a whole...I'm sure you would not want negative publicity on social media...maybe just an ill informed newbie...let him know that there is a ton of word of mouth out there.

I'm being cautious right now....I have other reservations that I can still move as a backup....I have a bad taste in my mouth in regards to car dealerships as it is...You seem to be honest and forthcoming with correct information like Granger and Stephens...which is why I switched to Mullinax to begin with.

thanks, A1A
Send me that info and I’ll find out what’s up

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sales tax in Fl is 6, but each county has additional. So for Mullinax in Kissimmee(Osceola county) it would be 7.5%
Sales tax is based on your county and state of residence not that of the dealership

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need a pin at time of purchase so when you are picking it up next year
Sponsored