Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You need a pin at time of purchase so when you are picking it up next year
Yesterday I attempted to nooodle out an Xplan price out the door using the estimate I was sent as a guide and I kept coming out higher than the estimate from NSB. ? Xplan has more Fees and gyrations than their estimate did. Think this may be Base model specific result but good enough for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesterday I attempted to nooodle out an Xplan price out the door using the estimate I was sent as a guide and I kept coming out higher than the estimate from NSB. ? Xplan has more Fees and gyrations than their estimate did. Think this may be Base model specific result but good enough for me.
You won't be able to get a proper estimate till we have the invoice price of all of the packages and options, X plan is based on the total invoice price of the vehicle not just the base model

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I post a spreadsheet that helps calculate damn near everything and putting the invoice and MSRP pricing plus all accessories at 5%. Stephens Ford said that invoice pricing on accessories was going to be roughly 6% that is why I put 5% in the spreadsheet calculation. If you need me to send you the spreadsheet I can. It’s super simply to use and has all the models listed, you just have to plug in the numbers from the B&P.

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I post a spreadsheet that helps calculate damn near everything and putting the invoice pricing of all accessories at 5%. Stephens Ford said that invoice pricing on accessories was going to be roughly 6% that is why I put 5% in the spreadsheet calculation. If you need me to send you the spreadsheet I can. It’s super simply to use and has all the models listed, you just have to plug in the numbers from the B&P.
No thanks. The thing is the Xplan saves a few hundred on price but adds dealer fees of which Mullinax has none anyway so it is almost a wash on Base.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
X plan pricing is Invoice pricing - 0.4% with a program fee of a $100. That's based off the Ford X-plan excel document posted under the pricing category in the forums.
I think the fee is $275.

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No thanks. The thing is the Xplan saves a few hundred on price but adds dealer fees of which Mullinax has none anyway so it is almost a wash on Base.
The 275 is an admin fee so on a cheaper vehicle yeah it can be a wash, it is one of those the more you spend the more you save

Vladytom

Badlands
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Noah. Are there any news from Mullinax? What is the pricing policy?

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TheYeti

First Edition
First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250 Platinum, 2015 Huracan 610-4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sent you an email Noah.
-Robbie

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead. But can anyone tell me if they've seen updated policy from Mullinax as a whole for the 2022 Broncos? My local Mullinax that I have my reservation with now tells me they are doing MSRP for orders, and markup for stock Broncos. This makes me want to change to a different dealership, but I want to make sure this is accurate.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead. But can anyone tell me if they've seen updated policy from Mullinax as a whole for the 2022 Broncos? My local Mullinax that I have my reservation with now tells me they are doing MSRP for orders, and markup for stock Broncos. This makes me want to change to a different dealership, but I want to make sure this is accurate.
My local Mullinax seems to be doing that, too. But, honestly, with the way things are going? MSRP suits me just fine....

Never been relieved to get MSRP before. :(

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why?

Orders are for MSRP - so that is keeping you at the right price. EDIT: I see you were told you were getting X-Plan - I can see the disappointment, now.

Stock Broncos aren't what you are getting. That being said, when you bring up their "No Dealer Fees" advertisement, how do they justify that? How about their promise of "low upfront best price"?

Mullinax is the only reason I would consider buying another Ford based off Ford's Bronco bait and switch. I'm disappointed to hear this.
Sponsored