Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local Mullinax seems to be doing that, too. But, honestly, with the way things are going? MSRP suits me just fine....

Never been relieved to get MSRP before. :(
Is it just me, or did Mullinax offer anything less than MSRP? Yes, hoping no ADM's on orders placed.
Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone get an email confirming changes to order who haven’t made any changes let alone hear anything from anyone at Mullinax, or is it just me??

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone get an email confirming changes to order who haven’t made any changes let alone hear anything from anyone at Mullinax, or is it just me??
I just got an email from Ford saying my order has changed and I have not requested any changes. I've been trying to get a purchase order like Ford recommends, but dealer refuses. They say they are still honoring the previously agreed upon x-plan pricing, but time will tell if they are honorable.

tapper881

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I received a similar email from Ford today, not sure what triggers it? My dealer noted this happened to another customer as well, but he had no insight into why...

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@noahr. Can you post an update to the mullinax pricing here for everyone to see? I believe X-Plan pricing is no longer available to reservation holders? What was the cutoff date for this? ...And is is the cutoff date based off your reservation date?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@noahr. Can you post an update to the mullinax pricing here for everyone to see? I believe X-Plan pricing is no longer available to reservation holders? What was the cutoff date for this? ...And is is the cutoff date based off your reservation date?
Yes that would be nice. It's disappointing that it just went away with no word. I wouldn't have known if I didn't specifically ask my dealer several times. Luckily I was able to move my reservation to another dealership that hasn't gone back on their word. I really don't see how an ADM can be considered a "Low Upfront price" even if that is on stock Broncos. It makes me not trust enough to order one at MSRP.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes that would be nice. It's disappointing that it just went away with no word. I wouldn't have known if I didn't specifically ask my dealer several times. Luckily I was able to move my reservation to another dealership that hasn't gone back on their word. I really don't see how an ADM can be considered a "Low Upfront price" even if that is on stock Broncos. It makes me not trust enough to order one at MSRP.
Did you notice anyone from Mullinax post anything about the change?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you notice anyone from Mullinax post anything about the change?
Not a thing. I messaged them on twitter asking if they could post an updated group policy but didn't get a response.

I have only spoken with the sales guy that I was working with.

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mullinax in Kissimmee has been great. My Bronco is in build right now but I initially was in contact with Noah and mostly now check in regularly with Robby. I was just told last week X Plan for my order with a valid pin.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noah disappeared a long time ago. Mullinax Kissimmee is still honoring MSRP and X-Plan if that was the deal you had for MY21

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax Kissimmee had to convert all existing MY21 orders to MY22 so they could make changes. If you want to make changes you need to contact your sales person at Mullinax. I would recommned contacting them whether you want to make changes or not so that you can get a new DORA for MY22.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I texted Noah. This was his response.
I have edited my response. Yes, only Mullinax Kissimmee. I wasn't paying attention that this was an overall Mullinax chat.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I texted Noah. This was his response.
And mine won't honor it even though I'm an existing reservation holder with them.
No wonder the sales guy wasn't really sure when I asked him, because they aren't doing the same deal for everyone.
Sponsored