Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I was messaging w/ @noahr and it looks like Mullinax is no longer honoring X-Plan pricing. Unfortunately I could not receive a cut off date from them for when this went into effect. I did however speak to a rep at a local location, and he stated, "Because Ford never announced plan pricing on these, it was kinda left in the air and we decided for a week or so to honor it, but it was for customers during the first week."

Be advised, @noahr also stated that this is not based off a reservation date, so transferring to them will not lock you into any additional promotions. As of now, they are offering MSRP w/ no dealer fees.
Sponsored

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I was messaging w/ @noahr and it looks like Mullinax is no longer honoring X-Plan pricing. Unfortunately I could not receive a cut off date from them for when this went into effect. I did however speak to a rep at a local location, and he stated, "Because Ford never announced plan pricing on these, it was kinda left in the air and we decided for a week or so to honor it, but it was for customers during the first week."

Be advised, @noahr also stated that this is not based off a reservation date, so transferring to them will not lock you into any additional promotions. As of now, they are offering MSRP w/ no dealer fees.
I think that was meant for people placing reservations. My understanding is if that was your original arrangement with them they are honoring it still since that is how your reservation was placed.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke with my sales rep earlier this week. My understanding of the plan was that it was for reservations placed July to October 2020- which if I recall, is when Ford yanked x-plan away. Going forward, they will be doing MSRP without dealer fees.
Sponsored