First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My original build week was supposed to be Dec 20th. On Dec 20th I got an email from Ford changing it to the week of Jan 17th. Since receiving that email I have received two more changing my build week to Jan 24th and as of today it has been changed again to Jan 31. Has anybody else experienced this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original build week was supposed to be Dec 20th. On Dec 20th I got an email from Ford changing it to the week of Jan 17th. Since receiving that email I have received two more changing my build week to Jan 24th and as of today it has been changed again to Jan 31. Has anybody else experienced this? My build is a 2 door Badlands: SAS, MIC, Tow Package, High Package and 2.7 engine. This pattern of not being able to set an accurate forecast date and then changing it multiple times suggests that Ford still has not come to grips with supply chain issues. I think there is a sizeable minority of people, who like me, are fed up with Ford and their incompetence.
EVERYONE has experienced this. EVERYONE. Blaming Ford for our current international supply chain issues seems ridiculous. Go buy something else if you are fed up (or try to...)

Last edited:

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My original build week was supposed to be Dec 20th. On Dec 20th I got an email from Ford changing it to the week of Jan 17th. Since receiving that email I have received two more changing my build week to Jan 24th and as of today it has been changed again to Jan 31. Has anybody else experienced this? My build is a 2 door Badlands: SAS, MIC, Tow Package, High Package and 2.7 engine. This pattern of not being able to set an accurate forecast date and then changing it multiple times suggests that Ford still has not come to grips with supply chain issues. I think there is a sizeable minority of people, who like me, are fed up with Ford and their incompetence.
While the bumps aren’t fun at least you have a VIN and a build date….many of us have nothing but silence.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure lots of people have had many different kinds of delays. You actually have a build coming up soon with 6 items that have been the cause of constraints and delays! You can either complain about a bit more delay, or you can think "yay, I'm getting my Bronco the way I want it with all those things that have been a problem." Edited: you're getting it with SEVEN constraint items.
I thought you don't get a VIN until your build is "cleared", meaning they have the parts to build it and your dealer has an open allocation?

These particular delays are probably other things. Labor, shipping etc.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just 4, you won’t find any sympathy amongst this group.

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build is a 2 door Badlands: SAS, MIC, Tow Package, High Package and 2.7 engine. This pattern of not being able to set an accurate forecast date and then changing it multiple times suggests that Ford still has not come to grips with supply chain issues. I think there is a sizeable minority of people, who like me, are fed up with Ford and their incompetence.
You say they’re incompetent but you still included in your order items that are known to be in short supply. :unsure: I understand not wanting to compromise but don’t complain either.🤷‍♂️

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought you don't get a VIN until your build is "cleared", meaning they have the parts to build it and your dealer has an open allocation?

These particular delays are probably other things. Labor, shipping etc.
That’s window sticker, had my vin for 7 months before I got my window sticker.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You too funny....

Many more shifts than that, 9 times out of 10 didn't even get an email..

You are blessed to have a VIN and build date compared to most.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only 4 Build Week Changes and you’re pissed?

Ford Bronco Multiple Postponed Build Dates - Total of Four C612DAA6-6FCB-43C6-9475-01B43ABE7808

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You joined the forum in July 2020. You should frequent the forums more often. If you did, you would know this has been going on for a very long time now. I had a 1st night reservation within the 1st half hour and just had mine built.

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you you have something happening. I'm sitting here 333 days since ordering (535 total) with no news of anything.

I guess I'll just stare at the hammock, flag, and calender and "Stay Pumped!" until 2023. 2024? 2025?

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calm down, guy. I've been bumped 3 times now and expect a few more. There are tons more like us too. Just forget about the truck for a while and live your life.. it'll eventually be here. If you can't wait, buy something else.
Sponsored